d i n n e r

WARNING THIS IS SMUT

*get that bread, get that head, then leave, peace out*

'Tayler I don't understand why your so upset?',

I yelled in the car as we drove to BOA steakhouse to meet up with our friends,

'I don't wanna talk about this right now',

Tayler said as we pulled up to the valet, I quickly got out of the car, we both put smiles on our faces and we walked in the restaurant immediately spotting our friends, I went to sit next to Addison but I decided to give everyone a hug first,

'did you figure out what's wrong with Tayler?',

Addison whispered in my ear as she hugged me, I pulled away and shook my head, and gave the rest of the people a hug and then sat in my seat. As soon as I sat down Tayler placed his hand on my upper thigh, and began to squeeze it,

'you were sexually frustrated, that's why you were mad?',

I whispered in his ear, he didn't say anything he just continued his conversation with Bryce, his hand somehow got further up my thigh, I tried to move my chair away from him, so I could continue talking to Addison without getting distracted, Addison looked at me confused and began to laugh when she saw that Tayler's hand on my thigh. Tayler didn't do anything at first but he soon pulled my chair even closer to him then it was before, his hand began to go up my skirt, I quickly got up stopping everything that was about to happen. I walked to the bathroom, I went to enter the women's bathroom but I felt Tayler's arms wrap around me, he pulled me into the men's bathroom, Tayler pushed me into one of the stalls and then locked it. My hands immediately made there way to his belt, unhooking it and pulling down his pants, the tent in his boxers continued to get bigger. I pulled his boxers down letting his length spring free, my mouth began to lick the pre-cum from the tip. I wrapped my mouth around his length, my mouth was pumping nearly his full length and what I couldn't fit in my mouth I pumped with my other hand. Soon enough my mouth was filled with hot liquid, I swallowed as I heard some one enter the bathroom. I was trying to tell Tayler to stop as he began leaving love bites on my neck, I peeked out the stall and I saw that it was Bryce. I pulled Tayler's head off of my neck, as I really didn't want Bryce to hear us. Tayler began to chuckle like an idiot, I roll my eyes as I see Bryce look at the stall.

'Tayler is that you? are you okay?',

Bryce asked, instead of hiding it Tayler opened the stall door, I whacked Tayler in the back of the head as Bryce began to laugh. I walked out of the bathroom and as I was walking out I heard Tayler yell,

'Baby girl, wait! what did I do?',

I could still hear Bryce laughing as I went back to the table.