w a k e u p

how they wake you up:

Jaden

-I woke up to Jaden softly singing in my ear, this was apart of our morning routine, Jaden would always wake up before I would so to wake me up he would sing into my ear most mornings. Some mornings it would be the sweetest songs, some times it would be very sexual which was quite funny but most mornings it would be his songs.

Josh

-I felt something on top of me, it began moving, there were two things it could me, an animal or Josh. I opened my eyes to see Josh getting off of me walking towards his phone currently aimed at me, 'what the hell babe?', I asked Josh slightly annoyed. Josh began to laugh at what I said as he looked at his phone, he quickly came over to me, he gave me a kiss and then diverted my eyes to his phone where whatever was just filmed began to play. It was a video of him grinding on me.

Tayler

-I woke up to the smell of breakfast and coffee being cooked, I waited a few minutes trying to wake up when Tayler walked into the bed with breakfast and coffee in his hands. He came and sat in bed again, we began to eat but we mainly just talked, enjoying each others company

Griffin

Griffin's arms became tighter around me meaning that he just woke up, I kept my eyes closed pretending to be asleep because I loved what Griffin would do when he woke up before me. He began to do it, he bean to pamper my body with kisses, anywhere he could he would kiss, I began to smile which ruined the whole thing of be pretending to sleep, 'good morning baby girl', Griffin said before kissing my lips.

Ryland

-I felt Rylands hands run up and down my sides slowly waking me up, it gave me chills, his hands were smooth but they were cold.I was in a peaceful state but it was soon interrupted when Ryland began to tickle me, 'Stop!', I kept yelling and he eventually did. 'morning baby girl', Ryland said once he finally stopped. He went to walk away but I pulled him back into bed.