c o n v e r s a t i o n s

Conversations that have/do happen:

Jaden Hossler

-'hey jae, fuck me like a rockstar' 'say less baby girl'

-'why do we drink a drink but not food a food?' 'are you high?' 'Why yes of course'

Griffin Johnson

-'nurse boy needs to make a comeback griff' 'baby girl I can take care of you any day of the week'

-'you know how you post tik toks where you just stare at the camera?' 'yes' 'can you do that to me?'

Anthony Reeves

-'i love you mamas' 'ant you said it not even two minutes ago'

-'I told you to put that tongue away' 'you know you love it mamas'

Chase Hudson

-'hey prince huddy' 'wassup princess shawty'

-'Chase you still softish?' 'shut up' 'just asking'

Tayler Holder

-'you can't do that dance in front of me Tayler' 'why?' 'cause you look to fucking hot'

-'you wanna bang Tayler?' 'I thought you'd never ask' 'I meant the drink but I'm down'

-'do you think Bryce is free tonight?' 'I don't know baby girl why though?' 'just wanting a rough fuck' 'oh really' ;)

Bryce Hall

-'baby girl I can shot gun a claw faster than you' 'highly doubt that'

-'if you ever railway your eyebrows again I will break up with you' 'no you wouldn't' 'yeah you're right'

Josh Richards

-'Josh, Jae told me we weren't that quiet last night' 'and who's fault was that baby girl-also we share a room what am I supposed to do about it'

Kio Cyr

-'do you wanna take a nap?' 'Kio you literally just woke up'

-'Kio?' 'yes princess' 'can you teach me how to play that game you always play?' 'of course'

Ryland Storms

-'y/n' 'ryland' 'you wanna fuck baby girl' 'I mean why not' 'that's my girl'

-'give the claws to me' 'but-' 'no buts ryland' *you crack one open* 'y/n that's not fair' 'you're the one in the deal not me'

Nick Austin

-'do you remember what my thigh tattoo says' 'yes how could I forget' 'well do you wanna do what it says'

-'have you seen my hoodies baby?' 'uh which one?' 'literally all of them' 'well I'm sorry to tell you this Nick but they have switch owners and are now mine'

Quinton Griggs

-'uh where's Danny Phantom at?' 'I'm here baby girl! but why you gotta do me like that'

Alex Warren

-'I want a baby' 'we have a patty and a calvin' 'yes but can we have a new addition'

Ondreaz Lopez

-'Papi get your cute ass over here' 'whatever you say pretty lady'

Patrick Huston

-'patty! what are you doing?!' 'I'm about to pull Paper down the drive way baby' 'okay baby as long as you stay safe and I can have a go next'

Troy Zarba

-'do you want some coffee y/n?' ' y/n what are you laughing at' 'learn to say correctly Troy and then ask me that again'

-'troy' 'yes' 'I love you transition king' 'does that make you my queen?' 'yes but I suck at transition'

Ryan Clem

-'what are you staring at babe?' 'RYAN I SWEAR IT LOOKED AT ME FIRST' 'shut the fuck up y/n'

Thomas Petrou

-'Thomas I've gotta tell you something' 'everything okay?' 'no' 'what's wrong?' 'I don't like Bang'

-'how do you move your hips well in bedroom but not when learning a dance?'

Michael Sanzone

-'why can you kind of dance?' 'y/n you should know this by now I'm multi talented' 'definitely not'

-'never shave your head again Michael' 'why? do you think I look ugly' 'no baby I just miss running my fingers through it and uh pulling on it'

Blake Gray

-'hello Mr Gray' 'y/n don't' 'why not Mr Gray?' 'get your ass to the bedroom now'

-'how can my boyfriend be a magcon boy and a sway boy?'

Noah Beck

-'stop with the dice roll' 'you know you love it baby girl' 'shut up'