Backstory

Hope Mikaelson is one of the most well-known names amongst the Witches, Wolves and Vampires that lived around the world. But in New Orleans she had been particularly famous for two things being born and her death.

Everyone knows that no Vampire can bear a child. But there are loopholes to everything. One drunken night Klaus Mikaelson had a one-night stand with Hayley Marshall and history had been made. Klaus was getting sick of Mystic Falls even though he had someone special there, it was time to leave. So when he had heard someone had been plotting against him In New Orleans he left.

Shortly after he arrived, he saw that the town that he once ruled was taken over by someone he called son. He swore that he would take it all back. But that was before he knew about the pregnancy, and suddenly ruling wasn't as important but knew if he wanted his daughter to grow up safe he had to make some enemies and that's just what he did.

In nine months, he had controlled everything in New Orleans. Since day one he had a plan to build up his empire and destroy it. So when his daughter had been born he had a few minutes of happiness but very quickly gave her up and faked her death.

Klaus knew that everyone would try and harm the baby but if she was dead no one would even look for her. So he said his goodbye not knowing how hard it would be but knew if he wanted her to live a happy life it was for the best.

Klaus went around the world in a rampage making it look like he lost his daughter. Seven years later returned to New Orleans with his whole family but no one knew why but just as fast disappeared again not to be seen for another seven but this time it was his death that ended his last trip to New Orleans. The Mikaelson name disappeared as everyone that held it died, or that's the world believed. But there was one Heir Left and she was going to get revenge for her Family.