Tour

Hybrids were rare enough, but being a wolf and a witch was never heard of, so when Hope showed everyone that stood in the bar turning into a wolf and showing magic got people talking. All the rumors spread to the compound, and Caroline felt uneasy. Just when she had come to peace with the wolves and witches, a new mystery girl shows up and has the potential to ruin the whole treaty.

While everyone was looking at Hope, she was looking at Lizzie. She watched all her steps and moves for a week. She planned to bump into her on the blonde's daily run, where every time she ended up in the cemetery. The morning of the perfect plan, she couldn't sleep. She didn't know why, but it felt like it was the first day of school.

She got ready and watched the compound until Lizzie got out for her run. As the sun rose behind the building when everything was pure bliss, Lizzie opened the front door and started running. Hope ran behind her, far enough not to be noticed but close enough to make sure she didn't go out of sight. Suddenly Lizzie made a wrong turn or one that she hasn't done in the past. Hope made the same turn to be surprised with the blonde staring her in the face.

"you know if you wanted to see me, you could have just asked me out. No need to follow me." Lizzie said, looking down on the shorter girl in" front of her.

"I-I wasn't following you," Hope stuttered.

"then what were you doing Hope. Because I think you were trying to bump into me on one of my runs and pretend it was one of those movies. Tell me the truth." Lizzie smirked

"Okay, you caught me. I wanted to know some information on New Orleans. I don't even know were the wolfs hang out, and I'm the alpha." Hope said sincerely

Lizzie looked at Hope, and it clicked in her head. "oh, you're the new girl that killed Rafael. Wait, are you a wolf and a witch?" Lizzie asked

Hope leaned in close and whispered, "I'm much more than that" and winked at Lizzie.

The blonde blushed furiously, and she tried to hide it, but Hope saw right through it and knew exactly what she had to do. Her original plan went to shit, but her new plan was to use Lizzie by making her fall in love with her and take down her whole family from the inside.

So, she leaned in and kissed Lizzie and stepped back, making the girl speechless. "I'm sorry, I understand if you don't like me," Hope said guilting the blonde

"I-I did, but I can't get into a relationship right now. I'm still getting over my ex. It's funny you killed him, so thank you for that." Lizzie said

"it's okay, I understand. But why would you date an asshole like that. I didn't know him for two minutes, and I hated him." Hope asked

"look I don't know. If I'm honest, my sister's death hit me hard. And he was just there, I don't even know if I like guys, but I was so sad that anyone that said hi won me over." Lizzie said with a tear of regret coming out.

Hope hugged the taller girl and let her drop on her shoulder. She told herself it was for the plan, and she needed to do it. But what she didn't let herself see was that she wanted to help Lizzie.

The two girls departed, and Lizzie smiled at the shorter girl. "hey, come to my house." She said

"last time I was there, your mom almost killed me, so I don't know," Hope said

"my mom has been stressed about a new girl being the alpha because of the peace treaty she made if she knew that you accepted the terms it ensure peace in New Orleans," Lizzie begged Hope

Hope nodded her head and said, "okay, but after, can you give me a tour?"

Lizzie smiled and grabbed Hope's hand and made her way back to the compound.