Therapy

Lizzie's body was in the councilor's room, but her mind was somewhere else. She kept touching her pocket like what was supposed to be there would go missing, she knew it wouldn't but couldn't help doing it.

"you can check on your phone if you need to," the therapist said

"Emma, I mean Ms. Tig would never let us use our phones during a session," Lizzie said, taking the item out of her pocket.

"I work differently than Ms. Tig did; I feel that for you to trust me and vice versa, we need to understand each other." The lady said

Lizzie quickly turned her phone on, but as soon as it turned on, disappointment washed over her, and you could tell her mood change. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked back up at the therapist.

"I don't think I got a chance to introduce myself; my name is Camille."

Lizzie just stared at her, thinking about why she was forced to sit down with a stranger when the point of the letters was for her not to have to talk to a stranger. "You know my name; it's right there in your folder. I don't know why my mom forced me to come here. She knows I don't like to talk to strangers, no offense."

Camille opened her folder and opened it to Lizzie, showing her that it was empty and not even a word inside. "I had a twin brother named Sean before he died to what I thought was cancer, but a witch hexed him because my uncle who was a priest pissed her off because he didn't let them kill four children. I was in love with a vampire and somewhere inside him, he loved me, but he loved someone more. All my friends and family are dead is there anything else you need to know because that pretty much sums up my life I mean I could talk about puberty and how horrifying that was." She said before getting interrupted

"what are you trying to prove," Lizzie said

"Everyone you meet is a stranger until you take off your mask and let them in. I don't know your name because I am meeting everyone in this school to introduce myself to everyone so that they know this office is safe." Camille said while Lizzie looked around and noticed the curtains were closed, no one could see her, and the boundary spell stopped them from listening in.

"I'm sorry I just don't let people in because I always find some way to put them against me, my name is Lizzie by the way."

"that's okay I understand, who are you waiting to text back," Camille said, and Lizzie looked confused. "I have been in the exact situation waiting for some, and when I check my phone and don't see a message, I got sad."

"A girl, but it's not what you think."

"I wasn't thinking anything, just know that whatever you thought I was thinking is okay."

Lizzie nodded, and just when she was ready to open up, the bell rang, and the next student was about to come in.

"it was nice meeting you today, Lizzie. I hope that you come back so we can talk about what you thought I was thinking", Camille said as she walked the blonde out, and a notification sound could be heard. Lizzie looked at her phone and read, "Hi, 😊" her smile went ear to ear as the next student walked in, and she left.

*

Hope's turn, and she didn't mind speaking to someone she needed to get things off her mind. She started trying to get revenge, but then all of that changed when she met Lizzie, and then when she left her without saying goodbye like everyone else in her life, she took her misplaced anger and faced it towards the blonde, but very quickly forgave her.

Walking into the office with harsh steps and quickly sitting down, trying to show confidence, did not affect the therapist. "Hi, my name is Camille. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to come to see me." She said, looking at Hope, admiring how she looked exactly like her parents. She was the only student she knew.

"so how do we do this? Do I just tell you how I'm feeling or what."

"how do you want to do this because we can do whatever makes you comfortable Hope."

"How do you know my name?" Hope demanded

"you are your father's daughter. He had the same temper," Camille said, smiling.

"you knew my father Hope said, sitting back in her chair."

Camille nodded, "we used to be excellent friends."

"can you tell me something about him," Hope asked gently

"of course, your father loved you more than he loved anything in this world. I met him before you were born, he was cold and not forgiving, but the day you came into his life, he changed. He tried to act like he didn't, but you could tell that his whole demeanor changed. He loved you so much that he died for you?"

"what do you mean he died for me?" Hope asked as a tear rolled down her cheek

"When you were younger, a spirit called the hollow took over your body, he had someone transfer the magic into him, and he killed himself so the magic would die with him and never harm you again."

"so no one killed him. He killed himself," Hope said, fully sobbing now.

"honey, I know this is hard to hear, but your father died loving you, your whole family did," Camille said, giving Hope a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the session, and Hope had a lot to think about. She had no one to blame for her family's death anymore. She always thought it was someone in New Orleans, and she was partially right. Her revenge mission came to a halt, what was she supposed to do now?

A/N 

Filler Chapter but it's very important to the story line if you have to go back and read for the small details do it because they play a big part in the story. also leave a Vote and Comment a theory if you want to Obviously