Welcome To The Salvatore School

"Hope what are you doing here? and I thought your last name was Marshall." Lizzie stuttered

"I thought you were my friend but I guess we both though things that were never true." Hope said harshly

"come on Hope don't be like that, I was going to tell you that I was leaving I just didn't want to break your heart."

"bold of you to assume I ever cared about you, I'm just glad to know that you feel the same way as me, but being a cold-hearted bitch is all you. and how about we stop talking because there isn't much to say. just give me the tour so that I can be as far away from you as possible." The shorter girl said

Lizzie felt tears build up, she turned around to see Penelope and handed her the folder and said "give Hope the tour I have to do something. I owe you a favor." Before running down the hall disappearing from both the girls starring at her.

She ran down to room 23 and opened the door and closed it fast behind her. She walked to her bed and collapsed on the soft mattress. She picked herself up as she started to cry, she looked over to the other bed in the room. she said looking at the empty space and said "how am I supposed to do this without you. if you were here you would have made me tell Hope I was leaving and all of this wouldn't be happening. It's been 3 months four days and 3 hours since I spoke to you and every day, I realize how much you did for me. I just want to say sorry for not being there for you when you needed me."

"talking to ghosts now?" Mg said walking into the room

The girl was obviously crying and this wasn't the time for jokes. He realized he made a mistake and said "sorry Lizzie, sometimes I forget that she is really gone.""

"its okay" Lizzie said letting more tears out

"why are you crying and I know its not because of Josie, I saw you running from the new girl what's her name Faith or something like that."

"Hope her name is Hope, and I made a mistake Mg. when I was back home, I met her and we became very close but I didn't tell her I was leaving, now she's here." Lizzie said

"what do you mean got close"

"Mg" Lizzie whined

"okay I'm sorry I was just curious. Tell me what happened"

"it started with her stalking me. I know it sounds creepy but it's not"

*

"that concludes out tour" Penelope said

"thank you I guess"

"what was torturing Lizzie better? And don't deny it I know anger when I see it."

"You should mind your own business before I make you." Hope threatened the raven-haired girl.

"All I was trying to do was help. But if you don't want it that's okay. just know jealousy is a very powerful weapon."

"what are you on about?" Hope asked

"I mean we could fake date and make Lizzie jealous. I see the way she looked at you and the shock to see you, let me guess summer fling?"

"look it doesn't matter what we were why do you want to help a girl you had just met? And why do you want Lizzie to feel jealous." Hope asked now concerned if the girl wanted to hurt Lizzie in some way. It might be true that in this moment Hope hates Lizzie but she doesn't want anyone to hurt her. That was her job.

"I read the sheet and if its correct you are Klaus Mikaelson's lost daughter and I know all the witches, Wolf, and Vampires would kneel to you. but I'm not much of one I thought if I helped you I could be your right hand like Elijah was to Klaus."

"you know my father daggered Elijah every time he was bored. Are you sure you want to be my right hand you never know I might get bored and throw you to the wolves? Why did you say Vampires? It only says witch and wolf on that paper." Hope asked piercing into the other girl eyes.

"I did the lineage test for Lizzie's dad. He took the blood from you. I told him that what you were a witch and wolf like he told me you said because as soon as I saw your name I knew I had to prove to be on your side."

Hope grabbed the young witch's arm and said a spell that linked the two together so that she was sure that she was on the same side. "okay you know this school how should we come out as girlfriends?"

Penelope explained the whole plan and it was quiet genius. I guess the raven haired girl proved to be more useful than not and if she was willingly trying to help she was going to happily accept, but she knew the girl was hiding a reason behind her generosity and she was going to find out what it was but right now it wasn't important. When it does, she will get the answer she needs.

Hope had taken the first few days to adjust to the school and lucky for her that she was multi species she didn't have to share a room. she asked one of the wolves to pack up all her things and send it to her. Sadly it was only one box that lasted Hope's tantrum. Ever since the box arrived she hadn't opened it knowing what was inside.

Two loud knocks got Hope's attention away at the box sitting in the corner of the room to the door. She walked slowly and opened it to see a handsome young man staring at her. "Hi I'm Milton but most people call me Mg and you are Hope Mikaelson. Like Klaus's daughter because that would be really cool. The OG Vamps you know super badass until they died. I'm sorry sometimes I geek out a little bit."

"Its okay what did you say your name was Mg right?" he shook his head yes "you are Lizzie's friend right I remember you calling her one time while we were binging the office" Hope said

"yea I'm sorry about that I just really needed to talk to Lizzie, I kind of drank human blood and Lizzie had been helping me with controlling the urges. She's my best friend."

"you know about us two I assume."

"I didn't actually know until a few days ago." Mg said smiling

"I can make you a proposal, I can take away being a ripper from you if you never talk to Lizzie again and if you do it's not to talk about personal stuff it's for you to make her feel like she has no one." Hope said looking at the younger Vampire before he went behind her back and tried to break her neck. He failed.

She ran in front of him looked in his eyes and forcefully made him follow her but did add the bonus of not being a ripper anymore. "from now on you will be reporting everything Lizzie says to me, you can text it or write it I don't care I better get them. Not to mention you will never tell her about any of this. And for your ripper side it doesn't exist anymore."