Welcome To New Orleans

What do you do when all you have is time? You plan every detail of your Revenge. You make sure there is no room for mistakes and if there are mishaps you deal with them. You figure out every detail and possible scenario. That is unless you don't count on the one scenario that everyone forgets about. That's what Hope did she forget that she could get emotionally attached.

"Last stop" the bus driver yelled

Hope got up and grabbed her bag and walked off the bus and walked onto the sidewalk. She stared at people and the stores as the bus drove off. Hope turned around to see dust in the air and someone staring at her from behind it but didn't mind probably some tourist. Hope walked to where she used to call home not knowing that it was inhabited by the new king of New Orleans. Caroline Forbes.

Hope walked up to the front doors of the compund and they looked different then what she remembered. She tried opening it but there was a spell on the door. She waved her hand and it blew open. It was a loud crash and suddenly pure silence. The only sound that could be heard was her footsteps walking in. she walked into the main entrance not expecting to see anyone there but there was a young blonde sitting on the sofa reading a book with her headphones in. Hope admired how the girl looked peaceful that was until she turned around to see Hope looking at her.

Not even a second later a spell was said and a fireball thrown at Hope which she easily blocked. "look I'm not here to hurt you, I didn't know anyone lived here. It had been a long time since I have been there."

The blonde relaxed she instantly felt calm by the other girls voice. Suddenly Hope had her throat against the wall and an angry mother staring at her. "who are you, why have you come to my house. What di you want from my daughter" She said

Hope knew she could over power the women but decided to play her cards right. She recognized the women from her research and knew she was one of the people she needed to get revenge on. So she pretended to be weak. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to break in I just didn't know anyone lived here. I don't have any money and wanted somewhere to sleep." Hope said with a fake tear coming out

The mother released Hope and demanded she leave immediately. Hope ran out of their in average speed she wasn't ready to let everyone know that she was more than a witch. She fake cried all the way out but as she left the tears became very real. The only place she actually called home she couldn't be in. the young blonde chased after her. Hope heard her coming and turned to face the young girl.

"I'm sorry about my mom she is over protective since my sister died."

Hope looked at the girl and felt her pain.

"my name is Lizzie"

Hope stared at the girl for a minute and nothing in her research said the mother had Daughters. Lizzie confused looked at Hope.

"I'm sorry my name is Hope Mi- Hope Marshall."

"that a beautiful name" Lizzie said

"thank you, my uncle named me." Hope said

"Lizzie get back in here" her mother yelled

"okay listen I want you to go to the bar two blocks from here. There are people there that could help you. Because you're a witch. Just tell them I sent you" Lizzie said running back inside.

Hope wondered why someone she just met would help her. Was it a trap or just someone trying to be nice?

Either way she was going to find out. she found a place to stay for the night. It did have a dark past but knew she had nowhere else to go. She got ready and went over to the place the young blonde mentioned.

She walked in and sat by the bar. And a young girl offered her a drink. She accepted and swallowed the shot. Not a moment later her throat burned in pain and everyone stared at her.

"a new vampire in the Quarter boss will be pleased." One of the guys said.

He ran up to Hope while she was spitting out the vervain and put cuffs on her only if they knew.

"what are you doing" Hope yelled

"this is a witch and werewolf bar only."

Hope realized that they didn't know that she was a witch. "I am a witch you fucking idiot I just never took a shot before"

The ambitious young alpha laughed "prove it"

Hope said a spell and the chains fell off in a second. Everyone looked at the Alpha.

"why are you doing here" The man asked walking closer to Hope

"Lizzie sent me. And I don't know why when you are all fucking stupid." Hope didn't want to do it but felt that if she wanted the wolfs on her side she had to push her plan forward a little bit. She continued

"I challenge you for Alpha" Hope said knowing exactly who the man was. It was Rafael Waithe.

He was now inches from Hope and said "only a wolf can challenge for Alpha maybe you should do some research"

"I did" Hope said starting to force turn her hand to prove a point

Everyone had heard of hybrids before but never heard of a witch and werewolf hybrid.

Everyone made a circle and Hope knew that it was now or never. Rafael ripped his shirt off and went right for Hope's head but she dodged. She kept weaving his attacks until she had enough of his nonsense. She had the speed the strength and everything that came with being a werewolf and a vampire and she used it to her advantage. She ran behind him and snapped his neck. He fell to the floor and the sound of the thud went into everyone's ear.

All the wolfs kneeled to Hope. She was in New Orleans one hour and she already controlled the wolfs. Now she just had to get the witches and the vampires and that was her next plan. But she needed to know about everyone she didn't know about and she knew someone that is willing to help.