No Goodbye?

Liking someone and loving someone is to completely different things. When you like someone, you are just happy to be around that person. But when you love someone, it's like your whole world revolves around them. That's what Hope was trying to make Lizzie feel; she knew it would take a while. But didn't realize that she enjoyed being around the other girl.

In the past week, all they did was hang out. They didn't even go outside for most of that time. For three days, they binged watched the office in Lizzie's room. From ten in the morning to ten at night, they could have watched longer, but Hope went Home every night. Lizzie offered for her to stay the night, but Hope always decided against it. She knew that if she said that she would go home, it would build trust between the two girls.

The girls were in the last episode of the office, and Lizzie had a secret that she regretted not telling Hope sooner. The episode ended, and both girls were in tears. Hope looked at her phone and noticed that it was already one in the morning. "I didn't even realize what time it was, but I have to go home," Hope said, getting off the bed, wiping her tears.

Lizzie watched the girl opening the window and said: "Stop."

"what's wrong Lizzie," Hope said, watching the girl tear up more and knew it wasn't from the show.

This was the time for the truth, but couldn't Lizzie tell her. Hope walked to where Lizzie was sitting and waited for her answer.

"Hope I don't know how to say this. In the last few weeks, I don't know we clicked. I haven't felt like this with anyone I met before, and I don't want this to end." Lizzie said

"what do you mean end?" Hope asked concerned

"never mind, I'm just talking crazy."

"okay. Tomorrow want to hang out. I can show you my wolf form?" Hope said

"that be great," Lizzie said, wiping her tears as Hope left. She knew she should have told Hope she was leaving the next day to go back to school, but she didn't have the heart to do it.

*

Hope woke up in a good mood, she decided that she would let Lizzie ride her in the woods but if she promised not to tell anyone even is she didn't she would let her. She got up and took a shower, and admired the sun going up. The beauty gave her inspiration; she grabbed the closest paintbrush and started painting. She didn't know what she was painting but let her hands stroke the paint across the empty canvas. It became apparent what Hope was painting, and she didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

She picked up the painting at looked at the face she drew and blushed. She quickly set down the painting and got ready to meet the girl in the painting. She dressed in something that wasn't jeans and a crop top trying to impress a certain someone. The girl had put headphones on and played a happy song playlist as she walked to the blonde's house.

Nothing in the world could ruin her mood, nothing. She walked into the coffee shop and got the other girl her favorite drink and a donut. As she walked out of the shop, someone bumped into her, and all the coffee had spilled on her outfit, but not even then, her mood was still sunshine and rainbows.

She had said a spell and cleaned herself up and got another drink, she walked to the compound, and by now, she didn't need to knock to get in, so she jumped to the girl's window and walked inside her room to be surprised that everything was clean and tidy. Even the bed was made.

Hope heard someone coming up the stairs, so she made a pose to surprise Lizzie when she walked in, but the person who walked in wasn't Lizzie.

"Hope what are you doing here?" Caroline asked

"Lizzie and I are going to hang out today. Do you know where she is?" Hope asked

"Hope I don't think Lizzie and you will be hanging around for a little while," Caroline said

"wait, why? Is she sick I can get her some chicken soup I have a recipe my grandmother always made me? You know what I will be right back I'm going to make some I need to get the ingredients. Is it okay if I use your kitchen." Hope said without breathing

Caroline walked up to the girl who was trying to catch her breath and put her hand on the others shoulder. "Hope look, I thought Lizzie told you, but she is in Virginia. She went back to school." She said

"do you mean the one for the supernaturals? Because she told me about it but never said when she had to go back." Hope said with tears build-up

Caroline nodded her head as tears dropped from Hope's chin. She tried to say something, but Hope jumped out the window and ran. She ran all the way home. She opened her door and threw everything on the floor. She picked up the painting and so badly wanted to burn it but couldn't. The girl's heart she was going to break ended up breaking hers, and Hope didn't care about revenge anymore. I mean, she did, but she only cared about hurting Lizzie. And she had the perfect plan.

*

"I'm sorry, Ms. Marshall, but we can't accept you into this school. For one, you have no record of ever existing, and we don't want to in danger the student that goes here. do you understand what I'm saying" Alaric said looking at the shorter girl

"you don't understand. I have nothing else, and I was told this was a safe place for someone like me." Hope said, trying to convince the older man to let her join the school.

"I'm sorry I can't allow you to join our school unless you provide a good reason as too why." Alaric firmly said, expecting the girl to give up.

Hope thought about the cards she had left and knew that she had no choice but to pull the last one out of her sleeve. "my dad funded this school is that a good enough reason not to mention I'm a Hybrid, Witch and Wolf." She said

"your Klaus and Hayley's daughter."

Hope nodded, "my name is Hope Mikaelson. I go by Marshall because I didn't want to get special privileges, but I guess you know now.

"Welcome to Salvatore school. I will have my daughter give you a one-on-one tour of this school you can meet her at noon at the school entrance." Alaric said

Hope nodded and left, but not before Alaric took some blood from the girl to test if she was who she said she was.

It was eleven fifty-nine, and the girl waited for the blonde to come out. It felt as if time was going slower than usual, but that was because she would confront the girl who didn't tell her she was leaving. Lizzie opened the door looking at her paper and said, "Hope Mikaelson," and for a second, she stopped breathing but then realized it was a different last name than the girl she met in New Orleans.

As the blonde was looking at her phone, Hope walked up to her and said, "that's me," the blonde looked up, and again, her breath was taken from her.