Want To Get Lunch (As Friends)

It's been around a week since Lizzie saw Hope's Vampire veins pop out, and she had done so much research if there was such thing as a Tribrid. A word the girl invented or thought she did. And where ever she searched said nothing about it. The only thing she was able to find out was about the first-ever Hybrid but nothing on Tribrids.

She pretended not to know while she was around Hope because if she wanted to tell Lizzie, she would. But in the last week, Lizzie hadn't seen the shorter girl at all, and it was true that they met a few weeks ago, but the blonde missed seeing the other girl in the quarter.

"what are you thinking about honey," Caroline asked as she watched Lizzie stared into the window.

"Nothing, I mean, I was thinking about something, but it isn't important," Lizzie said as her cheeks became rose red.

Caroline sat next to her daughter and looked at her face and knew exactly what she was thinking. "have you seen Hope lately I saw you too getting close when she dropped you off the day you gave her the tour?" she said

Lizzie nodded her head. "mom, I'm not ready for another relationship, and I told Hope that, and ever since that day, I hadn't seen her. I don't know if I want it because I figured out something about her, and I don't know what to do." The blonde said softly

"maybe she is just giving you the space you asked for without actually saying the words, and whatever you found out isn't that bad, is it?" Caroline said

Lizzie shook her head when suddenly the window she stared at all day had a face in it. She quickly opened the window as Caroline watched. "Hope what are you doing," the younger blonde said, looking down to see Hope's feet on the ledge.

"I don't know I was just thinking about you, and when I passed the building, I saw you sitting in the window. So, I jumped up here." Hope said smiling

Lizzie looked nervous when Hope Jumped back to the ground and landed on her feet without any harm done to her.

"I was thinking about grabbing lunch, not a date, just friends if you can call us that eating greasy fries and burgers?" Hope said

Lizzie looked at her mother, nodded her head, and said: "yea, I will be down in one minute."

Hope waited for Lizzie when suddenly the same face from when she got off the bus was staring at her. She made sure no one was looking at her, and she vamped sped to him and held his neck on the wall and said. "why are you following me? I saw you at the bus stop now. I see you here."

"I wanted to make sure if it was you, and I am right." The boy said

"what do you mean if I was me?"

"you're Hope Mikaelson the lost baby of New Orleans." the boy said

"how do you know that?"

"I didn't think you would remember me, but I'm Josh. I used to work for Marcel." He said

She let him go remembering what she read from her research. "Josh, I know Davina loved you so much, but I have to do this." She pulled him closer and compelled him to forget her existence. He shook his head, and Hope was no longer in front of him, and he had no idea what just happened, but he forgot everything about Hope Mikaelson. She didn't need someone ruining her plan. She worked for the last two years to make.

As Josh walked away, Lizzie came out dressed in jeans, vans, and a white crop top.

"you look amazing," Hope said

Lizzie blushed as the two walked to the bar. The walk was short, but so much happened between the compound and the bar. Footsteps slowly could be heard behind Hope, and yes, it was usual for people to walk, but for eight pairs of feet walking perfectly in sync wasn't.

Hope whispered to Lizzie, "someone is following us get ready to attack." The blonde nodded

Hope counted to three, and they ran to the closest alley so that People wouldn't notice supernaturals fighting.

The two looked around them as eight wolves jumped all around them. "if it isn't the fake Alpha," one boy yelled.

"i think you should bow down before I make you," Hope demanded

"I don't think so. You killed my boyfriend that night in the bar and I have to kill you for it. So I challenge you for Alpha." Jed said

"look, Hope that's Jed one of the stronger wolfs in New Orleans are you sure you can fight him," Lizzie said worriedly

Hope looked Lizzie in the eyes and made her vampire fangs pop out, knowing that she knew this whole time and shook her head yes.

"I accept," as Hope said those words, everyone backed away and made a circle. Everyone knows a challenge is a one on one fight till there is a clear winner.

Jed didn't attack Hope, as Rafael did. He stood there, trying to figure out what she was trying to do, but she was smarter than him. He finally gave out his patience and ran to attack Hope, and he landed a punch. He smiled and looked at his friends and did it again, making Hope fall to the floor, and he got on top of her and kept punching. After his last punch, he was about to snap her neck when her eyes glowed yellow and black at the same time.

She kicked him off her, he flew 10 feet off the ground, hit the building, and fell to the floor. Hope flipped up and walked over Jed and said I don't need any more wolves dying, so if you surrender kneel. All the wolves watched as he got up, not knowing what he was going to do. He started getting up, and he placed one knee on the floor and tilted his head down. The rest of the wolves followed shortly after.

Past

"look, Jed, I want you and seven wolves to attack Lizzie and me while we are on our way to the bar. I will let you get a few good hits in, but then I would win understand." Hope said

"Okay, Hope, but why would we attack you? you're the Alpha." Jed said

"I don't know to get creative. I just need to make Lizzie think I protected her." Hope said

"you like her, don't you?"

"no, I don't, but If I want to take down the witches and the vampires, I need her to fall in love with me. Stop asking me questions and get ready because I'm going to see Lizzie soon." Hope demanded, and the wolfs left her to herself to think.

Hope didn't know if this plan would work but needed it too.

Present

Hope and Lizzie walked into the bar, and the blonde found a place for them to sit. "I have something to ask you, Hope," she said

"Okay, but before you do that, I'm going to put a spell up so no one can hear us," Hope said, knowing Lizzie wanted to ask about what she saw in the alley.

Lizzie watched as the spell was being put up and got nervous but asked, "are you a vampire too?" already knowing the answer.

Hope nodded, "yes, I am, I don't know why or how, but I am." She said lying

"that's so cool, does that mean you are the most powerful creature?" Lizzie asked excitedly

Hope leaned in and said, "I am, but I don't want to brag about it because people will try and use me. Like the witches will want me to be their leader, and I don't know if I am ready for that responsibility. So please don't tell anyone. I trust you."

"Okay, I won't tell anyone, but maybe you can show me your wolf form sometime? I know it sounds strange, but I always loved wolfs." Lizzie shyly asked

Hope nodded her head and said, "okay next Saturday, how is that for you?"

"it's a date," Lizzie said