New Orleans 2

Ready to leave, Hope and Lizzie grabbed their bags, walked to the front exit, and walked to Lizzie's car. Everything was packed away, and they were ready to leave, but something interrupted them as Lizzie put the key into the ignition. She looked up, and a very mad mom was looking at her.

"Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman, where do you think you are going," Caroline said

"mom, it's not what you think I swear," Lizzie said, looking at Hope then back at her mother.

"so, you are not going to New Orleans?"

"okay so it is what it seems, but I promise you it's important I can't tell you why right now but if all goes well then that would be great, but if it doesn't, I didn't want to get your hopes up."

Caroline took a deep breath and saw Hope as she nodded her head, suggesting she would take care of her daughter while they were away. "please be careful that means both of you and don't think this is a vacation the second you come back you have finals to redo."

The girls nodded and drove away as Caroline watched; she couldn't believe that her only daughter was leaving on her own to make her own path. She wasn't upset that Lizzie became a vampire. She was sad that it wasn't her choice. She felt like Lizzie would have picked that path either way, but just like her, it wasn't given to her. It was forced upon her. She knows it will make her stronger as it did for her.

Hope sat in the passenger seat watching the stars as they passed thinking about going back to the place where she realized she had feelings for Lizzie, now to go back there and to be alone with her trying to follow the rules Lizzie placed wondering if would she be able to handle it knowing she had too but also knowing if she doesn't do something about it that the two will just be strangers to each other when this is all done.

Suddenly pulling into a gas station, Hope realized she had to use the bathroom so when the car stopped, she walked into the bathroom as Lizzie pumped the gas, as she was about to sit down she heard a click but thought it was just some coincidence and continued to go pee when she was done a click again.

Lizzie finished and put the pump back when she heard Hope calling for her, so she vamps speed there while no was looking, and Hope was holding a man by the neck.

"what the hell Hope," Lizzie said

"he was taking pictures of me while I was in the bathroom," Hope said

Lizzie looked furious. "I guess dinner came early." And Hope agreed

When the two walked backed to the car, they felt satisfied they sat in the car, and when Lizzie tried to reach for her drink, it was gone; she ignored it for now.

As the drive continued, more things went missing, Lizzie's candy stash emptied, and Hope's sandwich disappeared. The girls thought the other took it but didn't say anything until Hope said, "I'm hungry."

"wait, you tell me after eating all my snacks, drinking my soda, and your sandwich you are hungry?" Lizzie said

"what the hell are you talking about? You ate my sandwich, and I didn't eat your snacks." Hope said

"I smell the peanut butter, so you must have."

"I didn't make a peanut butter sandwich? Hope said confused

Lizzie sniffed, and so did Hope, and they pulled over and checked the trunk because that's where the smell was coming from. They looked at each other and prepared just in case they found anything.

Hope pulled open the trunk, and both girl's mouth dropped.

"want some?" Pedro said showing them the snacks and sandwich that had disappeared