Meeting

This is taken place after Sera came back from her suspension and Arlo's attack on John

John's P.O.V
So today me and Sera went to get some boba after
today's class. When we got there I ordered the mango boba, Sera got her usual when we left to go shopping I ran into someone. To my surprise it was Blyke. "Oh hi Blyke sorry that I bumped into you" I said "Oh it's ok I guess" He said. After we're done shopping we're gonna go to my house to chill.

Blyke's P.O.V
Isen was with Remi who was waiting for me. "What took you so long?" Isen said in a annoyed tone. "I had to do something before coming here." I said "Whatever" Isen said. Well after Isen was being mad, Remi went too tell us that she thinks that John has a ability. Isen seemed worried for some reason and tried to change the subject. "Why do you seem worried Isen" I said suspiciously, he responded with " Well I doubt that John has a ability, why would he play as a cripple if he has one?"
"Good point Isen but Arlo said he was hurt by someone, who else would you expect to have such a effect on him, much other then John of course." Remi said seriously.

Remi's P.O.V
Something is wrong with John, when I mention to Isen that I suspect that John has a ability, he seemed worried about something. Whoever had the chance to hurt Arlo isn't most likely a normal student here that's why I suspect John he has no ability in the whole school, I'll ask Elaine she is kinda close to Arlo maybe she knows who would have done it.

"I gotta go guys, bye" I said
"Bye" Both of them responded
I rush to the girl's dorm's I went to Seraphina and Elaine's room. When I got there I knocked on their door, after a few seconds the door opened. Elaine was greeting me with a kind smile.

"Elaine I have a few question's mind if I come in? I asked with a smile.

"Ohh sure" She said gesturing me to come in.

"So what will you like too ask me?" She said with a warm smile

"Well I figured out that Arlo was hurt by someone did you know who did it?" After saying that Elaine's smile turned into a concerned look.

Elaine ran into her room, locking her door I wanted to know what happened with Arlo but after this I decided that it should be keep hidden. I knocked on her door "Elaine I guess I should leave sense you seem uncomfortable, about that question" I said.

Until next time