Attacked

Blyke's P.O.V

As we left woaba boba we just wanted too go back to our dorm. As we were leaving the mall a group of people appeared out of a small ally. As I looked there was about four people "need anything?" I asked. As he pointed at us he said "Give us all your money or else" "I'm sorry but we have no more money" I said grinning.

After saying that the man pulled a knife out of his pocket, and sent a slash at me "Move!" John said as he pushed me out of the way but after he pushed me he got slashed. "My eye!" He yelled holding his right eye. After John got slashed the man sent a kick that, hit John's stomach after that I quickly activated my ability. Then I shot a beam at the mans knee, as he cried in pain I quickly grabbed John, and used my lasers to increase my speed.

As we got away John tried to stop the bleeding from his eye by covering it with a small napkin. As we saw the dorms I increased my speed even more when we got there Isen was walking near the dorms. "Isen" I yelled as he looked with uninterested. As he saw John his face turned serious "Wha-What happened?!" He said "Street thugs" I said. "I'm going inside" John said while holding his eye "I'll help you" I said with a smile 'Why does he want to do things on his own' I thought too myself. As I put his arm around my shoulder for support we started going to our dorm.

*later*

As we got up to our dorm John sat on the couch while I got a med kit from the kitchen. When I got back to the couch John fell asleep again. "*sigh* I really need to take care of you" I said while playing with his hair. As I opened the med kit I saw some cotton pads, I raised his head up and covered it with the cotton pads to stop the bleeding. As I started to rub my eyes, all I could think about is John. 'Is he gonna be ok' I keep thinking to myself. As I slowly fall asleep I thought 'I can't leave him out here by himself' so I got a blanket, and covered both of us while we started sleeping.

*later*

As I woke up I was still with John on the couch. 'I really gotta get ready' I thought to myself. As I got up John held on to my chest. As I moved his hands I saw his eye twitch. 'Shit he is gonna wake up' I thought to myself. I quickly swiped his hands away, and ran to the bathroom.

John's P.O.V

As I woke up in the couch, I noticed that my eye was covered with a cotton pad. As I got up from the couch I went to the kitchen to replace the cotton pad. After I replaced the cotton pad I went to the bathroom. As I started to open the door, and that's when I noticed my roommate Blyke shirtless. "Uhh do you mind" he said while we blushed. 'Why am I blushing d-do I like him' I thought to myself. As I quickly left the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I collapsed behind the door with mixed emotions 'Why am I feeling these emotions. I'm so confused.' I thought as I was sitting behind the door. 'I need answers' I thought as I began standing up, and walking to my room.