Hidden

Blyke's P.O.V

As my alarm clock went off as I was waking up from last night. As I got out of bed i smelled something cooking. 'Who is cooking' I thought to myself. As I exited my room I saw John with a apron, that said Kiss the cook. As he started to plate I put my head on his shoulder. As I kissed him on the cheek, I quickly grabbed a plate of food. "What, want another kiss" I said grinning "Your obnoxious" he said "And yet you still love me" I said while starting to eat. As John sat down I smiled at him.

"So anyways should we walk to school together?" I questioned him. "I don't know, wanna?" He asked "ok then it's settled. Wait for me before you leave" I told him after finishing my plate. As I walked into my room getting my items ready. When I exited my room John was in the kitchen washing the dishes. I entered the bathroom area changing, and getting ready for the day.

As I exited the bathroom I looked to see John waiting patiently on the couch. "Hey you ready?" I asked him. As he got up from the couch he walked towards me. "Something wrong?" I asked him then he suddenly kissed me. As he pulled away from "Wha-What was that for?" I asked "Can't I kiss my babe?" He asked. I quickly began to blush "I'm kidding. That was payback for kissing me when you pretended to be drunk" he said.

'He heard that?!' I thought. "But weren't you asleep?" I asked him "After you kissed me I kinda woke up, and heard what you said" he said winking at me. John gestured to follow him out the door. When we left our dorm Isen was looking at us through the hallway.

"Hey there bud" I said waving at him. "Don't start I know your secrets" he said grinning. 'Shit' " what secrets?" I asked nervously then Isen took a photo out. The photo showing us kissing in front of the restaurant. "Wh-where did you get that from?" I asked nervously "Just from a friend" he responded with a smirk. "Please don't make a article about this" I begged him "Fine but you gotta tell Remi." He stated. "Fine" I said irritated. As I looked up to John he just had a confused face.