Suspision

Blyke's P.O.V
Now that Remi mentions it, I do believe her. I have noticed that Isen has been looking at John personal history from his old school. Something is strange, he isn't telling us the whole story. I went to meet with Remi too tell her about my theory, about Isen. I rushed to her dorm and knocked on her door.

Remi's P.O.V
I was sitting in my room thinking 'Why was Elaine shocked by, my question?' Until I heard a knock I went to go, see who it is when I opened my door it was Blyke.

"Oh hi Blyke, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Well it's about John, Isen knows something that we don't know about." Blyke said.

"Hmm, what do you mean?" I asked questionably.

"Isen has been researching John, it seems like he found a way into his past." Blyke said.

"Does that mean he knows information about him?" I asked.

"Most likely" Blyke said.

"Let's go, talk to him" I stated.

"Sure" Blyke said.

Isen's P.O.V
I was thinking 'John's past is scary, to be able too take out half of his class by himself it's just isn't normal.' As soon as I heard a knock I open my door to see Remi and Blyke. "Uhh hey guy's, what are y'all doing here" I asked. "Cut the sh!t Isen, we know that you know something about John" Blyke said in a angered tone. "Yea, tell us what you know about him" Remi said. "No!" I said in return. "Why won't you tell, us Isen what's wrong about his past that you won't tell us?" Remi asked. " Everything about his past I won't tell you guys." I said.

I became worried that they will force me to tell them about his past, about New Boston and about the massacre.