Drunk

I didn't know what to put for Sera's kidnapping attempt so the story will resume when John is moving in with Blyke.

Blyke's P.O.V
I got a text, it turns out that it was from Remi.

The text stated
"Yo Blyke I know that you got a new roommate, but I was wondering if you, and your new roommate would like too come to a party I'm having at my house, I already invite Seraphina, Isen."

"Sure when he moves in with me I can ask him if he would like too tag along." I sent back

"Ok the party will start around 4:30 pm" the text said

"Ok" I sent back

After my conversation with Remi ended, I heard a knock on my door. 'Must be my new roommate' I thought too myself. When I went too see who was my roommate it was John 'Ugh why him?!' I thought too myself.

John's P.O.V
Mr.Keene just got my stuff to my dorm, he also introduced me too my roommate which, I wasn't happy about. 'Out of all the people in this school why him?!' I thought to myself. "Okay I'll leave you two too get to know each other" Mr.Keene left after giving my keys. We both glared at each other.

I went to go put all of my items in my room when Blyke said "Remi is throwing a party she already invited Seraphina to it, she would also like you to join us." He glared at me

"Fine, as long as Sera is going I'm going as well." I said in a annoyed tone.

"Good, the party is starting around 4:30 Pm be ready by then." Blyke said, then he went to his room.

*time skip*

After putting away all my stuff, and getting ready I looked at my looked the time is 4:15 pm.
I called Blyke too show me where her house was.

Blyke's P.O.V
After getting ready for the party, I heard my name being called. John asked where Rumi's house was. "Just follow me on the way there" I yelled
"Fine" he said.

*time skip*
When we got there I told John "Don't do anything stupid." "Ok" he said glaring at me.

When I knocked on the door, and Rumi greeted me, and John.
She asked me "Is that your new roommate Blyke?"
"Sadly yes" I responded
When I entered the house I went to explore it.

John's P.O.V
I went too go look for Sera, I found her on the couch playing on her phone as usual. "Hi Sera" I said as she looks up from her phone. "Yo" she said back "How did you get a invite?" She asked "I'm Blyke's roommate." I said. After I said that a smile grew.

*1 Hour later*

'Dam is everyone drunk?' I asked myself well imma leave now might as well take Blyke with me sense he is passed out "I'm gonna take Blyke back to our dorm now Sera." I said "Ok" she said.

I picked up Blyke, carried him back to our dorm 'he is heavy' I thought too myself. As I got back in to our dorm Blyke woke up "hey awake now?" I asked he seems to be having trouble walking he is probably still drunk. I went to go help him to his room when I did he tackled me to the floor.

"Why are you so pretty?" He said.
"What?!" I said back.
Then he leaned in and kissed me, when that happened my cheeks started to get hot.

'AJDHUSBRJDBSBDJ' I thought too my self
I pushed him away breaking the kiss, my face was still red from it.
Then he passed out I picked him up, walked to his room, and dropped him on his bed. As I was about to leave he clung on to me.

"Don't leave sleep with me." He said

After hearing that my face became more red but he won't let go of me. Guess I had to man up and do it after I got into his bed I slowly fell asleep.

Phew I had to think of some ideas for this one.