Date

Blyke's P.O.V

As the last bell rang I quickly hurried back to our dorm to get ready. As I entered the dorm I saw John in a black suit. As I looked at him I started to blush 'Hot is the only word to describe him' I thought. As I looked away he came up to me, and whispered in my ear "Like what you see?" He asked. I pushed him away, and ran into my room. 'Why does he have to be so hot' I thought to myself. As I got ready I checked my phone 2:45 'Seems like it's almost time.' I thought to myself.

As I was about to pull the knob I quickly slapped both of my cheeks. 'This will be fine' I told myself as I left my room John looked at me with his eyes wide. "You look nice" he said while scratching the back of his neck. "Well anyways, where are we going?" I asked. John smirked at me, and said "you'll find out" as we left our dorm John suddenly looked behind us. "Anything wrong?" I questioned "Oh no" he said.

John's P.O.V

As we went to the front entrance my old friend came with a car. "Hey John" he said "Hi" I said in return as we entered his car. As he started to drive, and Blyke put his head on my shoulder.

*later

As my old friend got there I noticed the same aura from our dorm. I tried to shack it off as some kind of prank. As we entered the restaurant i looked for the aura again. "Something wrong?" Blyke asked while we was walking to our table "Oh it's nothing, I just thought I saw something" I said in response. As we sat down on our table we looked through the menu.

*later*

After I paid our bill, Blyke said "I really enjoyed this John" while smirking. "Yea" I responded with while smiling. As we left the restaurant Blyke kissed me infront of it. "I enjoyed today John" he said with a smile, and a small blush. As we both walked back to the car I still needed to process what just happened.

Terrance's P.O.V

As I watched them kiss I quickly took a photo of them. 'I got the information I needed' I thought.As I played back the audio of them talking, and I looked at the photos I have of them.

Terrance: Isen I got the information that you asked for.
Isen: Great meet me at the press room during after school.
Terrance: alright.

As I began walking back to school grounds I thought 'Why would Blyke the school's Jack associate with the school cripple.' As I was walking I quickly realized 'Are they dating?!' I thought 'I'll let Isen figure this out for now' as I was in front of Wellston 'Now your secrets will be exposed John, and Blyke' I thought while smirking.