Injured

John's P.O.V

I was walking through the halls, when a small group of bully's approached me. I wanted to just avoid them at all cost. As I walked past them, they pulled me aside into a locker blocking any escape. I just silently sat there. I wanted to beat them all up, but I restrained myself.

*later*

"Ugh this is starting to get boring" the female bully said, she walked towards me, and kicked me with all of her strength in the stomach. "Agh" I grunted in pain, I slowly start to lose focus but I could make out that they were leaving I then passed out in the hallway.

Remi's P.O.V

As I was walking through the halls I noticed John on the floor. I quickly rushed over there, and tried to pick him up. In a few seconds I dropped him 'Damn he is so heavy.' I thought while bringing my phone out I quickly texted Isen.

Remi: Isen!

Isen: Hi Remi need anything?

Remi: Please hurry to hall B

Isen: ok

I turned off my phone, I stared off into space thinking who would do this. I thought of a small gang of mid-tiers would do this. 'But there's too many of them, and what's stopping them from lying' I thought. I soon saw Isen in the hall, Isen quickly hurried to us when he saw John hurt. "Shit what happened?!" Isen asked "He probably for ganged up on" I said. "Blyke isn't gonna be happy about this" Isen muttered while looking at me. "Come on let's bring him to the infirmary" I said grabbing John's legs.

Me, and Isen picked John up, and started to head to the infirmary. We had to walk down the stairs to get to the infirmary. After we were on the floor of the infirmary we had to pass Blyke's class. "Isen" I whispered "We gotta pass his class without him noticing" Isen nodded in response. We both decided to run past the class, in hopes that he won't see us. We quickly ran across the room while holding John. Hoping that our shoes tapping will be covered up by the teachers talking. After we finished the hard part it was simple sailing from there. We quickly entered the infirmary, and told doc to make a toxic for John which he wasn't happy about.

*later*

Blyke's P.O.V
The bell rang, signaling the free block. 'What to do?' I thought to myself. I took my phone out, and texted Remi.

Blyke: Hey Remi wanna gang out?

Remi: Sorry I'm kinda busy

I put my phone away. 'Now what?' I thought to myself. I quickly thought of a idea to do for now. I have decided to hang out with John.

Blyke: Hey John wanna hang out?

*2 minutes later*

'No response' I looked at my phone. I put my phone away confused on why he didn't respond. I decided to go on the roof, to see if he was up there. I opened the door to see nobody on the roof. I then checked my phone to see if he responded. 'Still no response' I looked at my phone. The bell quickly rang signaling my next class.

John's P.O.V
I opened my eyes to see the roof of the infirmary. 'How did I get here' I thought sitting up. I looked at my surroundings, and saw Remi, and Isen looking at me. "Hey guys" I said waving at them. "John, you ok?" Remi questioned. "Yea I'm fine" I tried to assure her. "Are you gonna tell Blyke though?" She questioned while her, and Isen looking at me. I thought of it for a second "No" I responded with. "But why?" Isen asked I looked at him, and said "I don't want him to worry about me" I looked at my phone, and saw Blyke's text. I heard the final bell rang signaling that the school day is finished.

John: Hey sorry I didn't respond to your text.

Blyke: It's ok what happened?

John: it's nothing.

"I'm going back to the dorms now" I told them. I exited the infirmary, and started walking to our dorm.