Memorys

John's P.O.V
'Monster' the word that haunts, the one who said it was my friend who betrayed me 'Claire'. As I woke up from my slumber I looked at my hands why... are they covered in . . . Blood. But I soon snapped out of it, it seems like noon. When I went to go get something too drink I saw Blyke, and Isen talking I tried too listen to it but I was too far. As I stepped out of my room Isen, and Blyke shot a glare at me.

"Feeling good?" Blyke asked me
"Uhh I guess" I say, scratching my head.

As I went to go grab juice Isen dashed for the door leaving me, and Blyke. 'What was that about' I wondered. As I went to get juice the word repeated in my head.
'Monster'
'Monster'
'Monster'
I suddenly feel dizzy.

Blyke's P.O.V
As I heard a thump I looked at John 'Did he faint?!' I thought too myself as going too him. When I picked him up, I checked his pulse he was alive. I went into his room to put him on his bed but I had a feeling that Seraphina needed too know. I decided too call her.

Sera: "hello?"
Blyke: "Sera John fainted"
Sera: "What is he ok?!"
Blyke: "Yea but I don't know what happened"
Sera: "I'm coming over with Elaine"
Blyke: "ok"

As I ended the call I looked at John with sorrow in my eyes. "John please be ok" I muttered after putting my head on his chest. I wanted him be ok I checked his pulse again it seems too have speed up.

*later*
When I was thinking 'Is he ok' I heard a knock.
'Must be them' I thought too myself before opening the door. When I opened the door Seraphina bolted threw the door looking for John.
"Where is he" She asked
"In his room" I said

After saying that she dragged Elaine too the room. When I looked in his room Seraphina had Elaine healing John.

"That's strange" Elaine said.
"What is?" Sera asked.
"There is no physical wounds." Elaine said.
"Then is there anything you can do?" Sera asked in a worried tone.
"No" Elaine said.

I wondered is there something that John isn't telling Seraphina, or Me?

John's P.O.V
As I looked around I noticed it was New Boston after Claire's betrayal. "Tyrant, Hypocrite, you Monster" She said. As I watch my past self beat her the world started too turn black. The world turned bright again but the area was different it was the correction chamber. Keon entered the room, and used his powers to put me threw the same hell over, over for 3 months. 'Monster, Monster, MONSTER!!!!!'. After the 3 months I was scared of my past. The reason I came too Wellston was to start a new but I failed.

*few hours later*

As I woke up I saw Sera sleeping near me.
'What happened' I thought too myself
As I got up, I got a headache I went too the living room too sit when I saw Blyke sitting on the couch.
"Your finally awake" He said
"What?" I responded
"You were passed out for a few hours now" he said with worry in his eyes
"Is that why Sera is here?" I asked
"I told her that you fainted, she came as fast as she came with Elaine." He said
As I went too go get a drink Blyke hugged me from behind. "I was worried" he said.
"Why it's not like I died. Plus you don't even like me in general" I said
"I'm going too sleep" he said
After drinking my water I woke Sera up, and told her I was fine and she can go home.
"Before that" Sera said, she hugged me.
"Don't do that again" she said as she left.
After she left I went to the living room to watch tv then go to sleep.