Confusion

Blyke's P.O.V
When I woke up with my eyes still closed, I had the worst headache while getting up. I wanted to go back to sleep until I felt something what was it a wall. No, a heat pad. No when I opened my eyes it was John?! 'Wtf is he doing here?!' I question myself but then it hit me I must have drank too much alcohol last night I mentally face palm myself.
Went to go check my phone, it was Sunday I wondered what happened last night. I texted Seraphina.

"Hey Seraphina, so uhh what happened last night
when I was drunk?" I wanted to know what happened at the party.

"Yea almost everyone was drunk last night, as John was heading back to the dorm he decided too take you too." Her text stated. 'He really did that.' I thought to myself.

"Well why is he in my bed?!" I texted back

"Idk did you do something when you were drunk?" Her text stated.

"I'll ask him when he wakes up." I texted

"Sure" Her text read.
I started poking his back in hope of him waking up. But it didn't work so I just waited for him to get up. 'In the meantime, might as well get ready for the day.' I thought too myself. When brushing my teeth I heard a groan coming from my room.

John's P.O.V
When I woke up, I just wanted too sleep for the day but I just remembered. I'm in Blyke's bed, I quickly got out of his bed but when I looked back he wasn't there. I tried too sneak back to my room without him noticing. Until the bathroom door swong open, Blyke was there looking at me with a glare.

Blyke's P.O.V
After I opened the door I was greeted with a glaring John. He tried to go back to his room but I grabbed him, in time.
"Why were you sleeping with me?" I asked
"Uhhhh because you asked me." John said
"What?" I said
"You were drunk, I took you back to the dorm, you woke up, tackled me too the floor, kissed me I took you back to your room you told me too sleep with you." He said.
After hearing that we both started too blush like crazy. 'I did what?!' I thought to myself John went back to his room leaving me too blush like crazy in the living room.

*5 minutes later*

I knocked on John's door to talk about what happened.
"Hello?" I said
After a few minutes I kicked his door down, to talk about the incident. But as I enter his room  I just noticed that John was shirtless, I just stood there just looking at John's abs they but they were mesmerizing.