Truth

Blyke's P.O.V

After Isen found out about us we both looked at each other in consern. "Text Remi" John said "Ok" I said holding his hand. I took my phone, and open the message app.

Blyke: Hey Remi

Remi: Hi Blyke need anything?

Blyke: I was wondering after school me, you, Isen, and a friend could do something?

Remi: Sure but who is this friend thought?

Blyke: it's a surprise

After I finished the text with Remi I kissed, John on the cheek. I heard a "Awhh" from the hallway then I remembered Isen was still watching us. We started to walk away Isen yelled "I ship it!" We quickly start to blush. I tightened my grip 'Why did Isen need to know about this' I thought.

*later*

As school ended I met Remi near the gate's. As John, and Isen approached Remi asked "Is that your friend?" While tilting her head. "Yea" I responded with. As we went to the mall me, and John was in the back. "So who's gonna tell her?" I asked "You of corse" he said surprised. "What you two arguing about?" Remi asked looking at us. "Oh it's nothing. Right John?" I said. John just nodded we soon approached the mall. As we entered the mall, we decided to get a small drink.

We entered Woaba boba, the waitress greeted us. She then lead us to our table. When we got there Me, and Blyke sat next to each other while Remi, and Isen sat on the other side of the table. "So what would you like to drink?" The waitress asked. "I'll get the mango boba" John asked "I'll have the strawberry boba" Remi said "I'll have the matcha boba" Isen asked "I'll take the lychee boba" I said. "Ok your orders will be out soon" the waitress said walking away. "So you gonna tell her?" Isen asked

"F-fine" I said embarrassed. "Remi" I asked for her attention "Hmm?" She said confused. "I'm kinda dating someone." I said with a small blush. After saying that Remi eyes started to sparkle "Who is it?" she said smiling. I looked at John, and I hold his hand while it was on the seat. "It's him" I said while looking at John. Remi looked at us with wide eyes, and said "I ship it" with a thumbs up.

After our drinks arrived we paid, and went to mines, and John's dorm. I looked over to John. As I looked at his face I noticed he was flustered. "Hey Isen did they kiss?" Remi asked "Remi!" I yelled holding my face. As I looked up I saw that Isen took the photo out of his pocket, and showed it to Remi. She quickly snatched the photo to inspect it "I'm keeping it" she said smiling. "So who did the first kiss?" She asked us. "It was him" John said pointing at me "He faking being drunk when he woke up, and kissed me" he said. I quickly felt so embarrassed that they know that I wanted a kiss from him.