Truth

John's P.O.V

I walked back to our dorm alone not wanting Blyke to see the injuries I had. I suddenly heard someone running towards me, I turned around, and saw a green haired boy running at me, and throwing a punch. I quickly dodged the punch the green haired boy sent. I grabbed his harm, and pushed him down on the floor subduing him. "Well if it isn't Johnny boy" Zeke said walking towards them. "Long time no see ay?" Zeke asked glaring at me. "Not long enough of you still remembered me" I muttered to myself Zeke's face soon turned into a annoyed grin. He then activated his ability, kicking me in the stomach making me cough.

"Johnny boy, don't get so full of yourself." Zeke said "Your weak, and you always will" he said before kicking me. They soon started to beat me up into a pulp, I soon start to blackout.

*10 minutes later*
Blyke's P.O.V

I was walking back to my dorm with Isen. We turned the corner to the building, and I was shocked. I saw John on the floor covered in blood. I quickly rushed over to him. "John!!" I yelled while holding him in my arms. I quickly took my phone out, and called Elaine. I told her to meet me at my dorm, I told Isen to help me bring him over there.

*5 minutes later*

I heard someone knock on the door. I opened it to see Elaine. Before she could ask any questions I grabbed her arm, and brung her to John. "Can you heal him?" I asked letting go of her hand. "Yea sure" she said activating her ability. After she started healing John I was relieved. 'Who would do this' I thought to myself. I saw Elaine exit John's room, I quickly rushed to her "Is he ok?" I asked while holding her shoulders. "Yea he just needs a bit of rest" Elaine said I let a sigh of relief go. "Blyke if you don't mind me asking. But why do you care for this 'cripple'" she asked. "H- he is my boyfriend" I responded with Elaine had a shocked look on her face. She then slowly walked out the door saying nothing.

"Blyke" Isen said looking at me "Yea?"I said looking at him. "It's about John" Isen said holding his hands "Remi found him fainted in the halls today." I quickly open my eyes out of concern. "He told us not to mention it to you. Saying that he doesn't want you to worry about him" I wanted to yell at John for being so stupid, and irrational. But that rage turned into sorrow, I think that I could have done something if I just talked to him. I soon heard a groan from John's room.

I ran in front his room, opening the door. I seen John awake from his slumber. I quickly ran near the bed, and hugged him tight. "Why didn't you tell me that you were being bullied" I asked crying while hugging him tight." You have better things then to worry about me" He said. "Your more important to me." I said "I need you" John hugged me back. "Isen" I said  said looking at him. "Tell the school that we're dating" I glared at him "But aren't you worried about your reputation?!" John shouted "It won't matter" I muttered.

I looked a Isen who nodded, I then hugged John, and left him to rest. 'If only he told me the truth. I could have helped him' I thought to myself.

*time skip to tomorrow*

I walked to school with John. I noticed people looking at us. I looked at the newspaper, and smiled. We were now known dating, and everyone who attacked John now didn't bother him much now.

The end

Ps: sorry if the story was bad ;-;