Ch. 19 Wanting You

A/N: Gotta have Tate's view on the last chapter, don't we? 

Don't forget to Vote and I would love to hear your thoughts!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tate

When we arrived at the Alpha Meeting's location it was late in the day and I was exhausted. Walking into the hotel, we went to the front desk to check in. "Larry Blackwell and Tate Blackwell." My father huffed at the receptionist before she was even able to look up from her computer to address us.

"Good Evening, sir." She said with a smile, looking up from her computer. "How long will you be staying with us?"

"We will be here at least until Tuesday." He replied.

"At least? I thought we were leaving on Tuesday? " I questioned, while absent mindedly playing with one of the pamphlets sitting on the counter.

"It depends if I say we stay longer, we stay longer." My father was not a very friendly man, with a gruff exterior. Honestly the only person he was truly nice to was my mother, and that was only because she was his mate. And if your Mate is not happy, you will not be happy, so he does anything and everything my mother says. She is the only person who can tame him.

"Oh, great." I commented under my breath.

"Here are your rooms, Larry Blackwell you are in Suite 611 and Tate Blackwell you are in Suite 615." She handed us our keys with a warm smile. "Hope you enjoy your stay. Please do not hesitate to call here to the front desk if you need anything. "

"Where is the elevator?" My father questioned.

"Down the right hallway about half way down the left." She said pointing to the hallway.

"Tomorrow morning we're in Conference Room B for the Seminar. Where is that? " Yes, he called it a seminar, how else do you think we can operate with out humans knowing. We hide right in plain sight, quite comical actually.

"That would be down the same hallway as the elevator, right here on the main floor. When coming off the elevator in the morning take a left and it will be at the end of the hallway, last door on the right. Breakfast will be served as part of the seminar so no need to come down for the continental breakfast. "

My father started walking away without another word to the woman at the desk. I looked here, "Thank you for your help. Hope you have a great night. " I turned catching up to my father, who was already on the elevator. The elevator door dinged and opened, and we climbed inside, my father hit the button for the sixth floor and we rode up in silence. My father and I didn't speak much, in fact we didn't have a good relationship or need of one really.

When we finally got to the sixth floor, I was relieved to be getting away from my father. Being with him every day was just too much. I wanted to get to my room so I could call Allison, I know it hasn't been that long since I left, but I missed her and wanted to hear her voice. Walking into my room I was slightly impressed with the modern and sleek design of the suite. There was a living room with a large flat screen TV, couch and desk. There was a kitchen with white granite counters and a separate bedroom with a king size bed. Not to mention the bathroom that had a jacuzzi tub, not that I would need that without Allison.

Dropping my bags on the floor and pulling my phone from the front pocket of my jeans. Flopping onto the bed I called Allison.

"Tate!" Allison said she answered her phone. "How was your flight?"

"It was good. We got delayed in Denver though, so we should have gotten in earlier. " I said. "Sorry for calling so late. I know you're usually in bed by now. "