Ch. 39 Coming to Terms

A / N: Update 2 of 5 this week! I know I'm excited about the next several chapters, so many 

changes!!!! I am excited, how about you?

It isn't happening in this chapter, but how do you think the reveal to McKenna is gonna play out?

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE <-- if you love it someone else might too :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison

I was quiet the entire ride home, Tim would glance over at me every once in a while, but every time he did I would turn my head and look out the window. How was it that in the span of two months I had completely shattered my life? What was wrong with me? This was all just too much.

I wasn't ready to have a baby, let alone babies. For crying out loud I just lost my mother, got married and mated while unknowingly having been drugged, and now I was going to have a baby. Why was the Moon Goddess so cruel? What kind of mother would I actually be? Look at the mess my life is right now?

"Stop being hard on yourself. We will be good at being a mom! " Lily chimed in, panting happily about the pups.

"You knew! You knew we were pregnant and didn't say anything! I know you knew, Lily. " You accused me here. How could she think I would be any good at being a mom? I am eighteen. Eighteen! I'm going to school, what's that going to do in derailing that?!?

"I did." She sassed, "I didn't say anything cause I knew you would freak out, just like you are." She huffed at me.

"Don't you think it would have been good to know before going to Vegas and getting drugged! What if it hurt the pups? " I scolded her as I laid my hand protectively over my belly.

"You were uptight and needed to relax. The pups are fine. " It sounded like she was brushing it all off, I was getting frustrated with her.

"Stupid Wolf! How can you be so calm about all of this?!? I'm freaking out! " I was frustrated, nothing was going the way it should be. Things right now should be fun and carefree; nothing is going right!

"Don't call me stupid! You are being bitch, you know that. I don't think I want to talk to you anymore. " Lily was angry with me now, but I couldn't care less, I was angry with her. I could sense her wanting to tear something apart when I criticized her.

"Ironic that you're calling me a bitch, don't ya think?!?" Lily only answered me with a growl before cutting off our link. Maybe her cutting off our connection was for the best, seeing as neither of us getting what we wanted from the other. I knew she was only trying to help calm me down, but I was far past anything being okay, things just kept getting more and more complicated.

I finally thought I was going to be able to have some peace. I was with someone who loved me and that I loved, although our relationship was very fast paced, I was content. At least I think I am; Well, I am. However, now people are going to think that the only reason we are married is because I was knocked up. I took a breath and closed my eyes, trying to focus myself.

I had tried leaving things behind me, walking away and starting over in a new place, a new pack. Yet, no matter how hard I tried I was stuck with the ghost of Tate, it looked like I was never going to be free of him. I just wanted to be done with him, but it seemed like the Goddess had other plans. She wasn't done with us yet.

We got to our dorm and Tim helped me out of the car, I was in too much shock to be of any use to anyone let alone myself. I had turned from a self-sufficient, independent person to someone who needed her hand held all the time, I hated it and the person I was becoming. If I churned everything over in my mind, I couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, I didn't hate who I was becoming. Maybe I like the affection and care that Tim was giving me, damn him.