Ch. 50 The Truth will always be uncovered Pt 3

A/N: I have written, erased, and rewritten, then reviewed this chapter over and over. I am still not 100% happy with it, but this is the version that I was happiest with, yet I am still not sure I did justice to everything. This is a bit longer than usual, so hang in there :D

There is still more to come, but now that Allison knows the truth things are going to wrap up in the next 3-5 chapters I imagine? Not really sure, we will see how it goes :)

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE <-- If you love it someone else might too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison

When you have a room packed full of anxious werewolves, crazy things can happen. We are already a creature that has a higher than normal anxiety, always on the lookout for danger, which is good when you know the enemy that you are looking out for. However, in a case where the enemy is unknown or even one that is close to you, it tends to make wolves more feral.

I could see it on the faces of the Alpha's the most, they were on guard more than the rest, always feeling the need to protect their pack. Yet today, it was me that was the most feral. Lily was pushing at my wall and was slowly making it crumble.

"Protect pups! Want mate! " Over and over she chanted as she slammed herself against the wall I had put into place. Lily was really annoying me, I did not know how she could be so focused on Tate, especially since I had chosen Tim. I knew Lily loved him just as much as I did. However, I was not sure how long I could keep the wall in place, how long I could keep her from pushing through and running to Tate. I just knew one thing that above all else, I was sick of other people dictating my life, it was going to end today.

I sat at the head of the table, this was my meeting, there was no mistaking that I was in charge here. Tim sat to my right, Linc to my left with McKenna hanging her head beside him, her guilt clearly splayed on her face. Tate sat across the table from me, his eyes never leaving me for long, I could feel them on me. It was like he was trying to burrow his way into my soul, little did he know he was already there.

I looked around at everyone, the people that were family. The ones that were friends. The ones that I had thought were enemies. Truth be told, I did not know who was who anymore. My internal compass of right and wrong was spinning in circles, trying to find true north. There was so much tension in the air, it was palpable. Worse than the conversation with Kimber the night before.

I looked around and no one seemed to want to speak first. No one sitting at this table was completely free from guilt, knowingly or unknowingly everyone here had played a part in the events that had lead us to this table. I looked around the table, my eyes settling on each person, seeing if anyone wanted to volunteer first. Silence, I could tell no one wanted to say anything.

I cleared my throat, everyone snapped their attention to me, "I guess I'm going to be the one that starts." Turning to Tim I held his gaze for a moment, then he quietly handed me pictures of the twins, ranging from the time they were first born to ones of them more recently.

"I have a feeling that you all know exactly what this is. What your part in everything has been and although I do not know everything, I will by the time we are done here. " I was taking no prisoners, I wanted the truth and it showed with what I was saying, "I want to know why you all did what you did. Do you know how much all of you have conspired, whether together or separately has impacted my life? You have all taken choices and decisions from me that you had no right to. " I looked around the table, stopping at certain people, McKenna, Kimber, and Tate for the longest.