Ch. 32 U-Haul

A / N: Happy Friday! I have been on another writing spurt so that means faster updates for all of my lovely readers!

I am loving all the comments and support you are showing! It makes me so happy that you are as invested in Allison, Tate, and Tim as I am. Hopefully I will do you proud and this chapter will give you a little more understanding of our poor Tate :(

COMMENT / VOTE SHARE <- If you love it someone else might too :)

Another Chapter will be up on Monday :)

-------------------------------------------------- -

Allison

For the remainder of Sunday, I had finished everything I needed to do in the house, everything was cleaned and neatly tucked into boxes or dismantled for easy moving. The people who managed the thrift store had come by with their truck to load all the furniture that I would not be taking with me and the rest of the items that I was donating.

"Thank you! You have no idea how much this means to us! There are so many people who will be able to use these things. " The older lady who ran the store once told me everything was loaded.

"I am happy to be able to do it. It's what my parents would have wanted. " I said with a smile as they climbed into the truck to leave. Waving as they pulled away from my house.

Walking back inside I sat at the Kitchen table and called McKenna. After three rings she picked up, "Jolly, how are you?"

"I am doing alright. I needed to ask you and Linc for a favor. "

"Anything," she said. "You know that."

"I need a place to store my things. I am done here McKenna. I can't come back. I also want to know if Linc will take me? "

"Yes, yes, and yes." She shouted into the phone in excitement. "I will find a place for you to store everything. Once you get here, we will get you initiated immediately! "

"Thank you for everything McKenna. So how are things going? " We talked for a while longer, before McKenna asked me about my plans on getting my things out there, she wasn't thrilled that I was going to drive the U-Haul, but it wasn't like I had much choice.

"I want to fly someone out to ride back with you." She said.

"No. Thank you for the offer, but I need this time to myself. It will be cathartic for me. " I assured her.

"Are you sure? You know Tim would be there in an instant. He has it bad for you. " Tim, hearing his name made me feel horrible, about what had happened to Tate. I knew how he felt and yet, I succumbed to a weak moment with Tate. What would Tim think of me now? Would he think of me as tainted goods?

"I'm sure." I said, "But I have to go, I still have some packing to get finished, so I can leave first thing Tuesday." I hated lying to McKenna, but if I didn't get off the phone I was going to cave and the last thing I wanted right now was to tell her that I had slept with Tate.

"Okay, but make sure you call and check in if you are driving. It's 1,700 miles and you never know what can happen. " McKenna ever sounded the Luna, concern and care for everything she did. I was proud of my friend, happy for her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday morning, I got up and went for a run around the territory. It had been too long since I had shifted and let Lily stretch her legs. We had become so disconnected lately that both Lily and I needed the time to reconnect, realign ourselves which we especially needed since the incident with Tate. I had forgiven her for the mishap, not that I was personally feeling any better about it, but I was no longer holding it against her.