Ch. 40 Surprise!

A/N: This chapter is a bit shorter than the rest, but not by too much. They all can't be over 3,000 words ya know! :D Update 3 of 5 for the week! Hopefully we do not have any publishing issues like yesterday. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! Just a heads up we are going to start seeing some time jumps. If I don't then we are going to end up with a lot of meaningless chapters and this story will be 200 chapters long. Not sure about all of you, but I would probably lose interest by then.

What are some of your predictions? Where do you see things going? Do you think that Missy should be forgiven?

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE <-- If you love it someone else might too :)

Allison

I was standing in the common room leaning against Tim's desk with a jar of peanut butter in my hand eating it by the spoonful when Tim came walking in wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. His hair slightly messy and a still sleepy look in his eye. It was the kind of look that had me drooling and wanting to run my hands over his bare chest.

Next thing I knew Tim was standing in front of me, with my spoon of peanut butter in his mouth, "Hey, that was mine!" I hollered at him, yanking the spoon out of his mouth, "Jerk!"

Tim laughed at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking over to the coffee machine and pouring himself a cup, "Are you hungry? Want breakfast? " He asked.

"Not really." I said, "Although, I do want pickles. At least now I know why I've been thinking about them lately. " Tim walked over to the fridge, pulling a jar of pickles from the shelf. "Oooh, give those here!" I said, my eyes getting big as I opened the jar and started chowing down on the crisp dill pickles.

Tim started laughing at me, so I glared at him between bites of my pickle. "What do you want to do today, you don't have any classes, do you?"

"Ah, no." I said to him, "It's Friday, I don't have Friday classes." I said, eating another pickle, "Damn these are delicious."

"That's right, sorry. I almost forgot tonight is the pack dinner. You up for that? "

"Yeah," I nodded. "I was thinking that we should talk to Linc and McKenna tonight."

"You sure you're ready for that? We don't have to do it right away. " Tim said, I appreciate that he is telling me that we can wait.

"Honestly, I don't think this is something we should hold off on. I think it's going to be better for us if we let them know sooner than later. Plus, I know that if I don't tell McKenna right away, she's never going to let me live it down. " I put my hand on my still flat stomach and looked at it, "Auntie Kenz would be angry if we hid her from her, wouldn't she?" I laughed at myself talking to my belly.

I looked up at Tim, amusement and joy in his eyes. "You know you're beautiful right? I am the luckiest man alive. " Blush flooded my face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We were now standing outside the pack house, "Ready?" Tim questioned. "We can still back out."

"No. No. " I stayed out of breath I was holding, "We can do this. I can do this. McKenna doesn't scare me. " I said to myself, wishing it was true. But truth be known, McKenna sometimes scared me.

"Okay, if you say so." Tim chuckled as he opened the door to the busy pack house. There were dozens of people.

I quickly turned around, "Nope, I changed my mind. I want to go home. " Tim's arms quickly wrapped themselves around me, stopping me from making me get away. "Hey, no fair." You hollered at him.