Ch. 27 Flashback

A/N: This one is a bit different, so I am very interested to hear what you think!

Vote/Comment/Share <-- If you love it someone else might too!

Happy Reading!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim

The first time that I saw Allison walk out of the airport with McKenna I knew that there was something special about her. The bounce of the curl in her hair, the angelic look that she had on her face, the regal way that she carried herself. She was special and she drew me in. There had never been anyone other than Nikki who had ever caught my attention the same way Allison had and after losing Nikki I never thought anyone could.

xxx Flashback xxx

I was waiting in the airport, holding the handwritten sign saying, "Haven Woods". I thought it was stupid, however my brother, the Alpha had made me do it. I really think it was just a way for him to laugh at me, but I was humoring him none the less.

Suddenly two girls, came walking out to where I was standing, pushing some baggage claim carts, there was one girl that really caught my attention, she was tall with curly brown locks bouncing around her shoulders and framing her face, she leaned into the friend at her side reaching up with her finger pressing it under her friends jaw, pressing her mouth closed and giggled, "You have a bit of drool right there." The sound of her giggle was intoxicating, there is nothing I wouldn't give to hear it again. Just the thought put a smile on my face.

"I do not!" the shorter girl with straight hair squeaked out, clearly embarrassed by what her friend said. Quickly bringing her hand to her mouth and checking only to come away with saliva on her hand, "Oh, gross. I did! Thank god he wasn't paying attention. That would be so embarrassing." She finished.

Little did she know that I was paying attention and I had heard the entire thing, "What would be embarrassing?" I questioned, wondering if one of them would tell me.

"Nothing." McKenna snapped quickly. She reached her hand out, "I am McKenna, and this is..."

I quickly cut in saying, "Allison." Reaching out I shook her hand, completely lost in her eyes.

"Yeah." She replied, with a scrunched look on her face saying I shouldn't know her name, but none the less shook my hand back.

"Oh, sorry. My name is Tim. Tim Andrews, my brother is Alpha Andrews. I am here to bring you both to your dorms and help you get settled. Then tomorrow I will be taking you to meet my brother and your temporary pack." Instantly her face morphed into one of understanding and contentment, knowing that I was not a crazy stocker.

xxx End Flashback xxx

Every little memory that I had of her brought a smile to my face, my favorites had to be the times that we were just being ourselves sitting in our common room. Usually she was always calm, reserved, but every now and then she would let loose and you would see the parts to her that she always kept well hidden, not many people really knew the real inner depths of the person Allison was, but I was lucky to say that I was one of them.

xxx Flashback xxx

I had just walked into our common room after a particularly long morning of classes. Ready to just sit down and relax for a little while. However, when I walked in, I realized that was not going to happen. The first thing that I noticed was the couch and desks were pulled out from the walls and the vocals of Alicia Keys singing Underdog were playing through the room.