5/21/20

So in my state apparently we'll be done with quarentine on the 26th which is great! But businesses and schools are going to open up in sections. There was a lot of things I was planning to do for the end of school, and I was really looking forward for the grade's six flags trip.
    I've grown a weird love for washing dishes. You can really abuse plates while scrubbing them to clean.
    On another note I've started reading a lot again. Only the books I already have at home though. I think by now I've read the Kane Chronicles about 4 times during quarentine. Not very fun, especially when you can't expect everything. But my parents like that I'm off my phone more.
    The only school work I do is this math program called ALEKs, I had to have at least 90% completed to be moved to a geometry class. I'm only at 84%. My mom says to just keep doing it and started learning the topics I don't know how to do. But I don't want to watch a Kahn Academey video to explain it to me. My other teachers have Google meet classes too. But it's mostly just about homework packets they've sent and how we're doing.
    I have been going out too. I thought it would be a good idea to watch the sunrise, but now we wake up at 5:30 to drive to the beach. I'm not complaining much, it's good that we are driving around and going outside whole still social distancing.