Surrender the Night

The title "Come and Rescue me" is from a song called "Rescue me" (it exists in english and german) by Tokio Hotel - a band which almost everyone loved 2005-2010 and now they're so bad that everybody pretends to always have hated them anyways
You should listen to the song, the story isn't about it, but it is a beautiful song.

Also the story is a bit inspired by The Royals Tv show, specifically Jasper and Eleanor. You don't need to know the show to read the story though obv

Mickey is around 20 years old in this, I'm not sure about Ian, but for the sake of the story I want him to be the older one here. Maybe just by a year or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

Now you surrender your heart,
I surrender every dream,
Every weapon you've got,
Every secret that I keep,
You can fight this all you want,
But tonight belongs to me

- Surrender the Night by My Chemical Romance

Chapter 1 - Surrender the Night

The Milkoviches owned the biggest drug cartel in Chicago. Even though this was common knowledge, the Police could never prove anything.

They were a dangerous family, Terry was the patriarch, a narcissistic, sadistic, evil man. If someone was disloyal, or even just suspected to be disloyal, he was a dead man.

It wasn't like Terry particularly cared about his children – neither from his marriage nor his bastards that he probably had. But he still provided security for them, so the rivalry drug families and police couldn't harm him and destroy the future of his empire. At least one of his sons had to survive him and everyone shall be damned who lay a finger on his daughter. From the outside one may think he really loved Mandy, but if anything, he viewed her as his possession.

His youngest son was Mickey. He was more interested in taking drugs than selling them, he took advantage of the good sides this life as a rich drug family brought. He tended to step out of line, just enough to be deemed a rebel and uncontrollable but not enough for his father to freak out about him. Instead, he tended to fire Mickey's security details, convinced it was their fault that Mickey was even able to step out of line the way he did, or maybe he just told himself that because he didn't want to admit to himself that he couldn't control the youngest the way he could control his older sons.

Recently, Mickey got a new security detail, his name was Gallagher. He had red hair and he was tall and looked hot in the tight, black suit.

Gallagher did his job good, he made sure he was safe wherever he went, even though Mickey thought it was highly unnecessary, and no matter how hard Mickey tried, he could never slip away from him. When he thought he got rid of Gallagher and could go on about his secrets, the tall redhead stood next to him again, as if nothing ever happened. It was as frustrating as it was amusing.

With his other bodyguards he always had something he could hold against them, a little blackmail on the side for a night out without nosey suits watching him. And now he finally found out Gallagher's little secret.

Mickey was in his room, dinner had passed, and he knew Gallagher stood in front of his door.

"Mr Gallagher", Mickey called him, a second later the bodyguard came in.
"Yes, Mr Milkovich?"
"Come in", Mickey sat on a couch in his bedroom. Gallagher closed the door behind him and walked up to him. Mickey had noticed several times that Gallagher's movements looked like he had a military background.

Mickey got up and started circling the ginger.

"I heard something interesting about you, Mr Gallagher."
"About me, Sir?"
"Yes, you see, my people can do background checks all they want, but there are things I can find out that they can't."
"With all due respect, Sir, I've overseen several background checks myself, they are quite thorough."
"Sure, about family, job and whether you're a cop or not. But I'm interested in something else.", he stopped in front of him, "You're gay."

Gallagher continued staring straight ahead, instead of at Mickey directly.
"I am not."
"Why are you denying it, I know it's true. So, you know my father would kill you if he knew about that."
Gallagher swallowed hard.
"Lucky for you, I am not my father. I couldn't care less who you fuck, but I do think that this information can come in handy."
"Are you blackmailing me, Sir?", Gallagher asked emotionlessly.
"Yes, don't take it personally, without a little blackmail now and then we'd all be lost, right? But I do wonder, if you're gay and know about good old daddy being a giant homophobe, why would you want to work here?"

Now Gallagher looked at him, "With all due respect, Sir, I think that's my business."
Mickey raised his eyebrows at him, "I guess so... well, if you don't want to tell me, I can't make you, right? But I can make you do other things."
"It is my job to not leave your side, especially if you walk around the city. If anything happens to you, I am a dead man, no matter if gay or not."
"I see... you're right. But that's not what I'm talking about, one day I will slip away from you like I always do."

Gallagher still looked at him, "I dare doubting that."
Mickey smirked and sat down on the couch again.
"Come here"
Gallagher came closer until he stood in front of Mickey.
"On your knees."

Gallagher looked down at him with raised eyebrows.
"That wasn't a question, Mr Gallagher."
Gallagher slowly sank to his knees, so he was sitting in front of Mickey. The Milkovich opened his pants and pulled his cock out, he started stroking himself. Gallagher looked up at him, but he didn't look as confused and worried as the other bodyguards he had done this with, even though he could find those things in his eyes, he looked interested, curious... turned on.

"Suck my dick, Mr Gallagher and I won't tell my dad about your preferences... at least not today."

Gallagher swallowed hard. He nodded briefly and looked at Mickey's cock in the smaller man's hand. Mickey smirked and stopped stroking himself so Gallagher could take over.

He licked over his lips and started sucking on Mickey's tip while stroking his dick. Mickey leaned back into the couch and let Gallagher get to work. He swirled his tongue around his tip and licked up and down his shaft, coating him in spit, he used his one hand to massage his balls and with the other guided his cock into his mouth.

He hollowed his cheeks around him and bobbed his head up and down, letting Mickey's cock slide past his slips and back out. He licked up his shaft, sucked on the tip and took him fully in. He deepthroated him without gagging once, Mickey was impressed, he looked down at the ginger and ran his hand through Gallagher's red hair, moaning softly.

The bodyguard got back up, sucked on the tip again and started bobbing his head up and down again.
"Fuck yes", Mickey moaned lowly. Gallagher started bobbing his head faster, deepthroated him again, he came up again, panted shortly while still massaging his balls, he licked up his shaft again and then went down to his balls, sucked one of them into his mouth while jerking Mickey off. Mickey pulled lightly on his red hair.

Gallagher switched back to sucking his dick.
"I'm coming", Mickey moaned.
The Ginger didn't slow his movements, he swirled his tongue around his tip. Mickey came down Gallagher's throat, his hand pulling on his hair. The bodyguard pulled back from Mickey and panted heavily.

Mickey smiled satisfied and tucked his cock away again. He looked down at Gallagher, who had a bit cum on his chin. Mickey wiped it away with his thumb and then let his thumb slip into Gallagher's mouth so he could suck the cum off his thumb. He looked up at him while he did it and they locked eyes for a moment. Mickey could only think how fucking hot this man in front of him was.

He quickly pulled his thumb back out of his mouth and shifted in his seat.
"Thanks, Mr Gallagher, you can go now.", he stated and got up from the couch.

Gallagher looked after him, blinked a few times and then quickly gathered himself and left the room.