Summertime

Terrified of what I'd be
As a kid from what I've seen
Every single day when people try
And put the pieces back together
Just to smash them down
Turn my headphones up real loud
I don't think I need them now
'Cause you stopped the noise
'Til we find our way in the dark and out of harm
You can run away with me anytime you want

- Summertime by My Chemical Romance

Chapter 11 - Summertime

Mickey went into Mr Field's office without knocking.
"Mr Milkovich", Angus said and stood up.
"Yeah, cut the crap, sit down Angus", Mickey said and flopped down in the chair in front of Mr Field's desk.

"Do you want me to fire the latest security detail?", he asked, that was the usual reason for Mickey's appearance in his office.
"No. But it is about him. Do you know where everyone of our men is right now? You know, what deals and corners they're working? Border-runs, high society crack parties, street selling in the southside, the pimps all that shit?"

Angus looked at him confused, "I don't have this kind of information, it's not my responsibility."
"You're head of security."
"Yes, I don't coordinate the drug runs, Mickey. But I can get the information, I know how. Who are we talking about?"
"Gallagher, but not Ian, younger. He started selling in the streets as a Teenager and now was supposed to run some drugs over the border."
"A first name maybe?"
"Uhm, fuck, I think it started with a C... Corton, Clayton... I don't know. C. Gallagher, there won't be so many of them running for us, right?"

"I will do my best. Is this younger Gallagher in any relation with your bodyguard."
"His brother. Another thing, Angus", he leaned over the table, "If you ever again try to make Ian leave or talk shit about me in front of him, I present your dick-taking ass to my father, are we clear?"
"I-"
"Are we fucking clear?", Mickey repeated.
Angus swallowed hard, "Crystal clear"
"Good", Mickey smiled and got up, "Tell me when Sandy's plane is supposed to land next week as soon as you know it.", he said while going to the door, "I want to know where the Gallagher is by next Friday latest."
"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey's birthday came around which only meant one thing worth mentioning: Sandy came.

Sandy was Mickey's favourite cousin (and he had a lot), when they were young, they used to fuck up all kind of shit. First time of getting high, getting wasted, snorting coke, having really bad trips? They did it together.

Sandy was his best friend, he was closer to her than to his siblings. Especially because one thing connected them – they were both gay.

Sandy had told him when she was 12 and she had this huge crush on a friend of hers and she had talked for hours about kissing girls and making them cum under her fingers – which head grossed Mickey out big time.

Mickey had told her when he was 15 and he had a crush on Dimitri. He talked about him for hours with her, told her about the blowjobs and that he wanted to kiss him. She had encouraged him back then to also suck him off, to just go for it and try – it just never happened.

When Sandy was 18, she left Chicago and went to another city to go to college. She had convinced her father and Terry that this was absolutely necessary because as a woman she will never have power in the cartel but as scientist with a chemistry degree? She would be able to make mad drugs which would make everyone buy more from them.

Mickey insisted on being the one who gets Sandy from the airport, alone only with Gallagher.
"You'll like her", Mickey said to him when they were waiting at the airport for her, he was almost trembling with excitement next to Ian, "She's the most amazing person ever!"
Ian chuckled, "I've almost never seen you this excited."
"Can't help it. I'm fucking excited. We're gonna party so fucking hard tonight, you really have to take care that I don't die", he laughed.
Ian wasn't so amused.