The Drug in me is you

I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down
The kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house
I wrestle with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt
Running from my past I'm praying feet don't fail me now!
I've lost my god damn mind
It happens all the time
I can't believe I'm actually
Meant to be here

The Drug in me is you - Falling in Reverse 

Chapter 10 - The Drug in me is you 

A few months later

Mickey and Ian were at a party – well Mickey was at a party, together with his siblings and Ian was there as his bodyguard, watching him.

Mickey knew Ian watched him, he wore the tight jeans that his ass looked great in, and a tank that made Ian pretty much unable to look away from his body.

Mickey enjoyed being watched by Ian. He enjoyed feeling the sexual tension between them. He knew he would fuck him senseless tonight.

Ian watched Mickey from a distance, how he laughed and smoked and danced a bit with his sister.

"Ian?", a voice appeared next to him.

Ian turned to the new person, his name was Caleb, he was Ian's ex-boyfriend.
"Hey man it's good to see you", Caleb grinned, and they gave each other a bro hug. After their breakup they remained friends, sort off – they occasionally hooked up and hung out together.

"Yeah, man, what are you doing here?"
"Cousin of a friend invited me. I think he wants it, if you know what I mean", he winked at him, "What about you. Last time I heard from you, you were about to take some stupid security job."

Ian nodded, "I'm on the job right now, or do you think I enjoy standing around in a suit in this heat?", his eyes instantly searched for Mickey again, the Milkovich was looking over to them.
"So, you're a bodyguard now or something."
"Yeah", Ian nodded and smiled, "It's a good job, good money for practically just standing around making sure a Milkovich kid doesn't overdose."

Caleb laughed, "Man, but ya know, they expect you to take a bullet for them Milkoviches at some point, right?"
"I don't think it will come to that", Ian shook his head.

A second later Mickey appeared next to him.
"Hey, Mr Milkovich", Ian said and tried to lose his ridiculous smile that always appeared on his face when Mickey was close, "Is there a problem, do you need something?"

Ian had to talk like this when they had company, so no one would caught on to the two of them. Usually, Mickey would find the hiding game hot, but right now he didn't seem turned on. He looked from Ian to Caleb and back.

"I need you to do your job, Mr Gallagher. You are not here to work on your social relations, you can do that in your free time."
"Don't let me fool you, Mr Milkovich, I didn't let you out of sight for a second. You downed a shot, then drank from your brother's drink, he hit you on the back of your head and then you came over, shoving that one lady in the red dress, so she spilled her drink over her dress, which made her nipples visible, so the man she was talking too has trouble looking at her face right now and will probably get a hard on in the next three minutes and because of that will excuse himself soon."

Mickey looked back to the crowd to the girl in the red dress, she rubbed a napkin over her tits and the man across from her stared at her tits so intensely, his eyes almost plopped out of his skull.

Thirty seconds later, the man excused himself and slowly went to the bathrooms. Ian smirked.

"I always do my job the way you want it, Mr Milkovich", Ian assured him.
Mickey licked over his bottom lip and nodded, "Okay. Who is that?", he pointed at Caleb with his chin.