The World is ugly

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken
These are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours
They burn 'cause they are all afraid
For every one of us, there's an army of them
But you'll never fight alone
'Cause I wanted you to know
That the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me

-The World is ugly by My Chemical Romance

Chapter 3 - The World is ugly

Gallagher and Mickey continued fucking around. May it be the occasional blowjob or a good fuck on the couch or with Mickey bend over the bed, Gallagher fucking him from behind while kneeling on the carpet.

A few weeks after they played Mickey says for the first time, Gallagher came into the room to find Mickey high as kite.

The Milkovich kid lay on his couch smoking a joint, some cocaine lay next to him on the couch table, all pretty normal.

"Hey", the bodyguard said, Mickey grinned at him.
"There you are Gallagher"
"You didn't call me in, even though you said you would today... just wanted to check if you died on an overdose yet."

Mickey chuckled, "Nah, you're not getting rid of me that easy, come here. Just forgot to call you"
"How high are you right now?", the ginger asked when Mickey held out the joint to him and he shook his head. He sat down the couch and Mickey rested his feet on his legs.

"Very. I'm the son of a drug lord, Gallagher, am always fucking high"
"Just because your dad makes money with drugs doesn't mean that you have to take them all the time"
"Oh yeah it does... if I'd have to listen to him talking while sober, I'd have to shoot him."

"Why?"
"Because he is a homophobic piece of Nazi shit?", Mickey looked down at his hands, "Always ranting about faggots and killing. You know, one time he killed a dude because he found out he was gay, told everyone he was a rat, but the only crime he committed was sucking a cock."

"Your cock?", Ian asked, Mickey made a pause.
"Yes", Mickey mumbled eventually and looked at him, "He worked for us and I wanted him and he wanted me so I let him suck my dick a couple of times. Bottom line - he had a boyfriend, and someone found out and that got him killed."

Gallagher rubbed Mickeys leg.
"Growing up with a father like that must be awful."
"It's hell", Mickey shrugged, "Hence the drugs. Could be worse though. I gotta keep my secrets and that's it. Before your fast ass came along, I always ran away from the security to go to gay clubs."

"Really? I heard you came back roughed up a few times, they think you're in some underground fight club or some shit."
Mickey shook his head, "assholes exist everywhere that's all", he smirked, "Fuck it, right?"

"Were you ever in a relationship with a guy?"
"Whoa", Mickey chuckled, "Getting pretty personal now, are we?"
"We fuck several times a week but asking about ex boyfriends is too personal?"
Mickey shrugged, "I don't even know your first name, man"
"You know my first name!", He insisted.
"Nah, really don't"

"It's Ian."
Mickey crooked his head, "Ian", he said as if to test the name, "okay, approved."
"Approved?", Ian asked, "What if my name would have been Bert, I would have had to change my name?"
"Yes, obviously."

They looked at each other and laughed.

"So, did you ever had a boyfriend?", Ian asked again.
"No", Mickey shrugged, "Never even kissed a guy on the mouth."
"Really?", Ian asked with raised eyebrows, "Why?... Fuck I just realised we never kissed while fucking... how is that even possible?"

"You obviously love hearing me moan and say your name that's how. And apart from that, just never came up. All the secrets and shit, I usually had time for blowjobs and then it's time to go home. You know?"