Killing Loneliness

I'm killing loneliness
With the warmth of your arms you saved me
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you

- Killing Loneliness by HIM

Chapter 18 - Killing Loneliness

Six Years later

Mickey woke up in Ian's arms, every morning that started like this was a good one – even when he was woken up at 5 am because Ian had the morning shift.

Ian kissed his neck, this was definitely the best way to wake up.
"Good morning", he whispered.
"What time is it?"
"Almost seven"
"Too early", Mickey groaned and hid his face in the pillow.
"We've got half an hour before the kids wake up."
"Half an hour, huh?", Mickey smirked.
"I don't think Elijah ever slept this long"
"He woke up twice tonight, you just slept through it"
"Sorry", Ian mumbled and ran his hand up Mickey's body under his shirt.

Mickey grinned, "You're forgiven, now take those stupid boxers off."
Ian smirked and leaned over him and kissed his lips, but of course, when he was about to take their clothes off, a baby was crying over the baby phone.

Ian groaned, Mickey just chuckled.
"Your son is a cockblocker", Mickey smiled, "I go get him"

The Milkovich got up and went to the nursery to get the baby. He came back and lay back down with Elijah on his chest, he lifted the baby up and stuck his tongue out to him, the baby laughed at him.
"You're just a little attention whore, huh? Didn't even have a problem."
"Don't call our baby a whore, Mickey", Ian whispered and stroked over the baby's red hair.
"He doesn't know what it means. It's true though. He woke me up twice last night and nothing. Didn't need a diaper change, didn't want a bottle, just wanted attention."

"Well", Ian grinned, "He takes after you in that"
"Yeah, somehow I doubt that he has a lot of my genetic material, right my little firefly?", he stuck his tongue out to Elijah again, because it always made him laugh.

They had used a surrogate for their kids, both had donated their sperm, so it was random who the biological father was in the end. But the baby's little hairs on the top of his head looked like flames, so it was pretty obvious that Ian was Elijah's biological father.

Ian kissed Mickey softly, and heard little feet tripling around the hallway.
"And the next one is up", Ian whispered, "Guess the sex is off the table until tonight"
"If you play your cards right it will be on the table tonight, literally", Mickey whispered and kissed him, until their daughter appeared next to their bed and tried to climb up their bed. Ian sat up and picked the four-year-old up. The girl had Mickey's black hair and blue eyes.

"Morning little bug."
"I'm hungry."
"Hungry? You want to make breakfast with daddy?"
"Yes, yes, yes", she jumped up and down on the bed, "Pancakes, Pancakes"
"Ello, please, don't jump on the baby", Mickey said, "Your dad makes pancakes with you"
"Pancakes again? We're all gonna get fat"
"You work out all the time and I lift baby weights", Mickey smiled and lifted up the baby like weights.

"Okay, Pancakes it is", Ian grinned and sat up.
"Yes, yes, yes", Eloise jumped on her dad. Ian picked her up and put her down on the ground so he could get up as well.
"So, Ello, can you go get dressed on your own like a big girl already?"
"Yes"
"Okay, we meet in the kitchen, and bring your hairbrush, yeah?"
"No, pops has to make my hair, he makes it better than you", Eloise stuck her tongue out to her daddy and ran to her room.

Ian shook his head and changed his shirt.
"You teach them that with the tongue", he said to his husband and changed the rest of his clothes.
"She's right, I make her hair better than you.", he said and stuck his tongue out to him.
"When you do it, it's in invitation, Babes"
Mickey winked at him and got up as well, "I get Elijah dressed, you make pancakes.", he walked over to him and kissed him.