Bury me deep inside

Ukrainian: серце моє /sérce moje/ - 'my heart'

Let's stay with the idea Mickey is 20, the following is a flashback, he was 15 years old. Dimitri was 18 or 19.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me wake up in your arms, you say it's not alright
Let me be so dead and gone, so far away from life
Close my eyes, hold me tight
And bury me deep inside your heart
All I ever wanted was you my love
You're all I ever wanted
You, my love

- Bury me deep inside your heart by HIM

Chapter 8 - Bury me deep inside

5 years ago

Mickey was in Dimitri's apartment.

The small Milkovich boy liked hiding out here. Dimitri could blow him without them having to fear being caught all the time.

Mickey sat on a kitchen counter.
Dimitri was mixing together ingredients for Mickeys favourite cupcakes.

Mickey looked at him, watched him move his tall body so elegantly in the kitchen, as if he was constantly hearing music from somewhere and could barely stop himself from dancing.

Mickey could never get tired of watching Dimitri.

The long legs, the slim body, up to broad shoulders, strong arms and his handsome face.

Dimitri looked at him, he caught him staring like so often, but he didn't mind. Instead he just smiled at Mickey. The bright smile lit up his freckle-covered face, his dark eyes looked at him with so much warmth and endearment, it gave Mickey a fuzzy feeling in his gut, he got goose bumps when Dimitri started to speak so softly to him, softer than anyone ever did before.

"Sérce moje", he said to him to get his attention, Mickeys Ukrainian wasn't good, but he knew it meant 'my heart', "You look at me again like you can't believe I exist."
Dimitri came up to him until he stood between Mickeys legs, he wrapped his arms around his body.

"Sometimes I can't", Mickey admitted and smiled.

Dimitri grinned at him, he took his hand and kissed his knuckles.

"You are beautiful, Mikhailo", Dimitri whispered and pulled him down from the counter, he turned him around in his arms, so Mickeys back was pressed against Dimitri's front, "I will put the muffins into the oven and then I will suck your cock again", he whispered into his ear.

"I want to do it to you too, today", Mickey whispered, he had never touched Dimitri's dick so far, only seen it, fantasized about it. But today he felt ready. He wanted to touch Dimitri, jerk him off and suck his dick, he wanted to make him feel as good as he made him feel.

Dimitri chuckled and kissed his shoulder, "Sérce moje, you will be the death of me", he whispered, "But first, taste the cupcake mix, they are for you, you have to approve."

Mickey grinned and Dimitri let go off him so he could step closer to the bowel with cupcake batter.

"You got a spoon?"
"You can use your pretty fingers."

Mickey smirked at him and used his finger to taste the batter.
Dimitri watched him licking it off his finger.

"It's fantastic, Dimitri", Mickey grinned, "You should be a baker or a chef, not just the kitchen boy Roman can boss around."

Dimitri shrugged, "Mr Tereshchenko is alright. As kitchen boy I keep a low profile. No one expects me to be close to you."

Dimitri smiled and used his thumb to clean off some batter from Mickeys lips, he let his thumb slip into Mickeys mouth, who sucked the batter off his finger and almost blushed because he did it.

Dimitri traced the line of Mickeys bottom lip with his finger and mumbled something in Ukrainian that Mickey couldn't understand. He looked at him confused, Dimitri smiled.

"Lips of an Angel", Dimitri translated his own words, "Beautiful. I want to kiss you, sérce moje, please."

Mickey had never kissed anyone before. But he had wished for so long that Dimitri would kiss him, he just never had the guts to ask for a kiss.

"I want to kiss you, too", Mickey whispered, "I just... never kissed anyone before"

Dimitri smiled. He took Mickeys hands and made him wrap his arms around his neck. Dimitri put one of his own hands on Mickeys cheek and the other one into his black hair.

"You're nervous", Dimitri whispered smiling.
Mickey could barely react, He just concentrated on Dimitri being so close to him, he was about to kiss him!

Dimitri finally leaned in, their lips were less than an inch apart, when suddenly the apartment door opened.

Both boys inhaled sharply and quickly look to the door, a man stood there, Mickey didn't know him. He didn't know what was going on, but Dimitri quickly let go of him and the new man started shouting in Ukrainian.

Dimitri tried to calm the man down.
Among the shouted words Mickey caught some words like "cheater" "liar" "bastard" "I will kill you"

"Mikhailo, leave", Dimitri said to him quickly and Mickey wanted to protest, but the other man threw a vase in his direction and yelled at him.

Mickey was scared, so he ran. He ran out of the apartment and let Dimitri alone with the aggressive man.

In the following days, Dimitri didn't come to work and didn't answer his phone.

Around a week later everyone was called into the "court room" how Terry called it, but there never was a court, lawyers, proven guilt. Once you were in the court room you were a dead man.

Mickey walked there with his little sister, he was worried because of Dimitri, he could barely let his mind concentrate on anything else.

Mickey stood next to his brothers when they brought in the poor guy who would be killed now - Mickeys breathing stopped.

They dragged in Dimitri. His Dimitri. His freckled face busted up, a black eye around his warm teddy bear eye, his beautiful fingers crushed. He didn't look elegant, stumbling before them, he was forced to kneel in front of Terry, hands bound together.

Mickeys heart cracked.

Mickey grabbed Mandy's hand, he stared at Dimitri, tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. He could stop them in the last moment. If they saw him crying, he could be next.

Why was this happening? Why was Dimitri here?

His father started talking. Mickey barely listened, only a few words stuck with him like "treason" and "traitor" - But Dimitri wasn't a rat! He was a kitchen boy, he didn't even know anything he could rat them out for.

This wasn't why Dimitri was kneeling in front of him. Mickey knew that. Dimitri looked up and he looked at Mickey and he knew that Dimitri knew it too.

And yet, there was no blame in Dimitri's eyes. No hate, no regret, just endearment and sadness.

"Last words?", Terry asked, he at least granted him this.

Dimitri look at the ground and started speaking slowly in Ukrainian so Mickey could understand him: "My heart, I do not regret you. I just regret I never kissed the lips of my angel."

And then a shot echoed through the room, as loudly as the sound of Mickeys heart breaking in his chest and Mickey had to run out and to his room where he could break down and cry.