Wicked Game

What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do
To make me dream of you
And I don't want to fall in love

- Wicked Game by HIM

Chapter 2 - Wicked Game

The blackmail went on for a few weeks.
Mickey called Gallagher to his room in the evening, got a blowjob and then threw him out of the room.

This evening the bodyguard came into Mickey's room, the Milkovich sat on his couch like usual, but instead of immediately going to him and getting to work eagerly, he stopped between door and couch and crossed his arms.

Mickey looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"What are you doing over there? Come here."
"No", Gallagher stated.

"No?", Mickey got up and walked up to him, "Do I have to remind you-"
"Stop blackmailing me, you can't do that anymore."
"And why not?"
"Because I got just as much against you as you got against me."
Mickey looked at him confused.

"You're gay too, your dad would hurt you too, if he knew."
Mickey bit his bottom lip and made a step back, he sat down on the armrest of the couch.
"Why would Terry believe your word over mine?"
"He doesn't need to. I just need to tell a few members of the staff about it. Need to spread the rumour about Mickey Milkovich's homosexuality until it reaches your father, and he would rather hurt you than having people thinking you were gay. We both know that."

Mickey crossed his arms in front of his chest and scoffed. He looked up at Gallagher.
"Yeah, we both know that.", he nodded and stood up, "I must say, I'm impressed. I did this with every bodyguard I had before and not once did one of them think of fighting back, using this against me.", he stood in front of Gallagher again and smirked, "It is very hot."

Gallagher looked down at him confused.
"What?"
"In contrast to the rest of my family I'm not actually into having a braindead sex-robot at my hand. I just don't have any other way to do something with guys without someone finding out, especially since you never let me out of your sight, and I couldn't visit my clubs in secret. That you fight back is a turn on. Too bad that's over now, isn't it?"

Gallagher licked his lips, "I can-", he cleared his throat, "I can suck you off again."
"You just came in here to tell me that it stops."
"I want the blackmail to stop. I have no problem with blowing you every once in a while, I have a problem with being blackmailed into doing it."

"Huh", Mickey smirked, "That changes things. Knew you liked it at least a bit, I could tell from the look in your eyes... you were excited to be dominated a bit."
Gallagher sighed, "A bit", he admitted, "Usually not."

Mickey nodded, "Yeah, I like getting dominated from time to time... but not right now.", he smirked, "I stop with the blackmail, but I want to play a game.", he said and went to the door.

"A game?", Gallagher asked.
"Yes, it's called Mickey says.", he said and locked the door to his room, "It's like Simon says but I say it and you have to do what I say, except if I don't say 'Mickey says'. If you make it through the game without a mistake you get something, if you make a mistake you have to leave for tonight and neither of us gets anything. Got it?"

"Get what?", Gallagher asked.
"You'll see. So, you game?"
He nodded.

Mickey smirked, "Mickey says, take your jacket off."

Gallagher took the black suit jacket off and threw it on the couch.
Mickey leaned against the door, "Mickey says take your shirt off."

The bodyguard unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the ground. Mickey smirked and came closer again.
"Mickey says, take your shoes off"
Mr Gallagher did so.
"And the pants."
The ginger looked at him, not moving, Mickey grinned, "Good, you understood that.", he put his hands on his shoulders and ran them down the bodyguard's body, "Mickey says take your pants off."