I never told you what I do for a livng

Stay out of the light
Or the photograph that I gave you
You can say a prayer if you need to
Or just get in line and I'll grieve you
Can I meet you, alone
Another night and I'll see you
Another night and I'll be you
Some other way to continue
To hide my face

- I never told you what I do for a living by My Chemical Romance

Chapter 4 - I never told you what I do for a living

A few weeks later.

Ian watched Mickey doing some coke and didn't dare to comment on it. "You're staring at me", Mickey grinned while smoking a cigarette.
"I'm just making sure you don't die of an overdose.", Ian said, standing between the door and the couch.

Mickey laughed, "You're silly. Silly Gallagher come here.", Mickey tabbed his foot on the other edge of the couch, Ian sat down, and Mickey held the cigarette out to him, Ian shook his head. Mickey scooted over to him, so he sat on his knees next to him, "Just a cigarette, no drugs, come on, as if you never smoked before."
"I try to stop.", he looked him in the eyes.
"Good, consider this your last hit, then", Mickey said lowly and bit his bottom lip, he brought his cigarette up to Ian's lips.

The Gallagher leaned to him and took a drag from the cigarette while maintaining eye contact with Mickey. He inhaled and then blew out the smoke, Mickey watched him, nodding slightly and finally kissing him deeply. Ian sneaked his arm around Mickey's waist and Mickey crawled into Ian's lap, sitting on him on the couch.

"Fuck babe", Ian whispered, "You're so hot"
Mickey took a drag of the cigarette again and blew the smoke out towards the ceiling, "Don't call me babe, freckles"
"Why not?"
"Cos I'm not your babe", he kissed him again, playfully, took his lip between his teeth, released it again and grinned at him, "I want to play a game"

"Mickey says?"
"Different game"
"Okay, what game?"
"Truth and Dare. But it's unfair that you're not high."
"Don't you mean truth or dare?"
"No", Mickey shook his head, "Truth and Dare. You always gotta choose one in turns. Truth then dare. Truth: I get to ask a question and you have to answer truthfully. Dare: I dare you to take a piece of clothing off and you gotta."

"What if I don't want to answer a question? Do I have to take a shot or something?"
"You have to do a line", Mickey pointed his head to the drugs on his couch table.
"I'm not doing coke, Mick"
"Then you have to answer every question I suppose", Mickey said and licked over his lips, "I want to get high with you, I bet it would be fucking hot, having sex with you on a few drugs."

Ian shook his head, "You can get high and I will look after you, can't look after you if I get high too, right?"
Mickey looked down at him and smiled, "Right. Safekeeper.", he got down from him and lay on the couch again, his legs over Ian's legs.
"If you don't want to answer a question, I put one piece of clothing back on."

Ian smiled and rubbed Mickey's leg, "Okay, I'm game. Who starts?"
"I'm the boss, so I start. You choose, Truth or Dare?"
Ian put one arm on the backrest of the couch, "Dare."
"Take off your jacket. God knows why you always have to wear that fucking suit."
"It's kinda the uniform for bodyguards", Ian took his jacket off, "Now my turn?"

Mickey nodded.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"
"Why do you want to play this game?"
"Because I like seeing you naked", Mickey grinned, "And I like knowing shit about people. Now, Truth: Why do you move like a soldier?"

Ian raised his eyebrows, "Do I?"
"Yes, it's the first thing I noticed about you. Move like military."
Ian smiled, "I always wanted to be a soldier growing up. Did ROTC and shit."
"Why didn't you become a soldier then?"
"I'm not entirely familiar with the rules, but I think you can only ask one question and it's my turn."