The Ghost of You

And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I
Should I

- The Ghost of you by My Chemical Romance

Chapter 9 - The ghost of you 

Now

Mickey had his fun with Ian.
They laughed, they kissed, they fucked. Mickey went to parties and clubs and Ian "had to come with him because he was his bodyguard" and Ian did his bodyguard duties by being as close as possible to Mickey. When other people were around, he would of course watch from a distance, make sure Mickey was safe while watching the man being happy, drinking and laughing with his brothers.

In the evening Mickey let Ian suck his cock or let him take him however he wanted.

As of today, Mickey had spent the evening riding Ian on the small couch in his room while Ian kissed his whole body, licked over his nipples, could barely stop himself from sucking a hickey on Mickeys skin while jerking him off.

They finished with Ian coming inside of Mickey, shooting his load up into his gut, pushing Mickey down on his cock.

Mickey could barely stop himself, he had kept sliding up and down on his dick, whispering dirty things, "Fuck me again, use your fucking cum as lube, shoot all your loads inside of me"

Ian would have loved to fulfil Mickey's wish, he wanted to do all the dirty things Mickey asked of him.

"Babe, I don't think I fucking can, that already was the second round tonight. I'm not a cum machine", Ian had panted heavily, and Mickey had just chuckled and kissed him.

Now Mickey was lying in his bed, his ass was still hurting slightly, but in a good way. He knew Ian stood outside his door and he was compelled to call him back in to get at least his dick sucked again.

Mickey rolled around in his bed and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes again after a minute of still not finding sleep and gasped when he saw a figure standing by the bed.

Dimitri.

Mickey knew he wasn't real, but for a moment he didn't care.

The familiar smile spread over Dimitri's face when he came closer and sat down on the edge of Mickey's bed.

"Sérce moje", he whispered, "I thought we were done with this."

Mickey looked at him, he took in his face and his body, he had missed him so much.

"When you were seventeen, you promised, you would let go", Dimitri said softly and brought a hand up to Mickey's head, ran his fingers through his black hair, Mickey's imagination was so strong, he could almost feel his hand in his hair, "You promised me."

"I just miss you", Mickey whispered.
"I miss you too. But you have to let go. You can't go back to doing this every night."

Dimitri lay down next to Mickey, "I just exist in your head, Mikhailo, I'm dead."
"Don't say that"
"But it's the truth."

Mickey pressed his lips together, and shook his head, tears threatened to set in again, "I still didn't get that kiss from you."
Dimitri shook his head, "You can't get it from me. But out there is someone who is willing to kiss you every second of every day, right outside that door."

"You mean Ian", Mickey whispered.
Dominic nodded, "He's a good person. And you have feelings for him."
"But I don't want him to end up like you."
"So, your solution is imagining a dead man every night?"

Mickey shrugged, he looked up at him, his freckled face and dark eyes, Mickey wanted to touch his cheek, but he knew, if he tried the illusion would collapse, "I love you."
Dimitri nodded, "I know. I loved you too, Sérce moje. But it's time for a new love. That man out there, he is good for you. You need to allow yourself to love him. Okay? Let me go and love him with all your heart."

"Not all my heart", Mickey whispered, "A bit will always belong to you."
"And that's okay, Mikhailo. But you know, I would want you to love someone new. You know, I would want you to be happy. Ian can make you happy if you let him."
"He makes me happy", Mickey admitted.

"Good", Dimitri whispered, "Stop living in the past, Sérce moje. You deserve more than a memory and a ghost.", he leaned down to kiss his forehead, and Mickey could swear he could feel his lips, "я тебе любив" he whispered.
"I loved you, too", Mickey said and closed his eyes again. When he opened his eyes again, Dimitri was gone. Mickey exhaled deeply, he got out of his bed and wiped his tears away.

He quickly went to the door and opened it, Ian stood in front of it, the ginger turned around to him. "Mickey are you okay?", he asked.
"Come in here for a minute."
Ian entered the room, "Did you cry?"

Mickey gently pushed him against the door and, after looking into his eyes for a few seconds, kissed him. When Mickey separated them again, Ian looked down at him a little bit surprised, Mickey had never kissed him this gently. The Gallagher wiped Mickey's tears away with his thumb.
"Are you alright?"
Mickey nodded, "Just had a weird dream.", he lied, "I like knowing that you stand out there to protect me."
Ian smiled, he kissed his forehead, "Go back to your ridiculously big bed, Mickey, Good night."
Mickey nodded and stole one last kiss from his lips before going back to his bed and Ian left the room, smiling brightly.