Chapter 1: Madness

The real chapter 1 yesss. This will be another story with no ships for Izuku I think. Enjoy the chapter!

  Mr Tsukasa

  "Now, you all need to have a proper plan for your futures, so I should pass these out... But you all want to be heroes! So there's little point."

  I sigh as the class shows off their quirks.

  "Yes, yes, you all have very impressive quirks. But no quirk usage in school, you know the rules!" I scold the class.

  The only students who didn't use their quirks were Bakugo and Midoriya. They are the top of the class, and most likely to get where they want to go.

  "Now, I will be holding career counselling sessions all day today, so I will be picking you out of class to have one on one talks." I look down at the papers on my hands. By chance, the one on top is-

  ".."

  I startle as he stands right infront of my desk.

  "..Midoriya. Come along then.." I say carefully. He just gazes at me with his vacant eyes. I take a seat in an empty classroom. He does the same, taking the seat opposite to me.

  "N-now, Midoriya. You are top of the class in every subject, by far the best student this school has ever had. I am almost certain you will get into the school of your choice next year."

  I only get a twitch to acknowledge my words.

  "What school do you wish to go to and why?" I hand him a pen and paper, incase he isn't speaking today.

  He gazes at me for a few seconds.

  "UA." He finally says. It has been a long while since I've heard his voice.

  I nod my head, encouraging him to carry on.

  He writes the rest of his answer in his usual shaky scrawl. His hands cannot stop twitching. The longer he writes, the more urgent the twitching becomes until he stands, wringing his hands and walking briskly back to class.

  I stare sadly at the paper. It starts fine, in coherent sentences.

  'I need to become a hero to save everyone, people will always be in danger, only I know how, I have to save them, save them, save them, save them, save them, I need to save them all, save save save save'

  From there it becomes unreadable scribbling.

  *Poor kid..*

  All Might

  "Ah, you're awake! Thought I'd lost you there!" I say to the boy, thankful that he seems to be OK.

  He stands, brushes what he can off of his uniform, stares through me and walks away.

  *S-scary!!*

  "Are you okay young man?" I ask to be sure. The strange boy turns to me once again, a strange glint in his eye.

  "I'm.. fine.. Yagi.. Thank.. you.." he says quietly.

  "Well, if you're sure.." I turn to leap away.

  *Wait, Yagi??*

  I spin back to the boy to find him staring, like he expected me to turn back.

  "H-how do you know that young..?"

  "..Deku."

  "How do you know my name young Deku?" I ask, a little afraid.

  "I.. know.. everything.."

  *This kid is super scary!!*

  "E-everything? Even Teachers and professionals are are always learning!"

  The boy stares through me once more, the glint in his eyes is stronger.

  "You.. should.. take.. villain.... Time.. running.. out... Escape... Bakugo..."

  The boy's words dissolve into mumbles and mutters. It all seems to be one word though..

  "Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.."

  "W-well.." I stutter "I should get this villain to the police.." I step back and leap away from the scary young boy.

  *I'll need to ask about him...*

  ???

  "*TickTickTickTickTickTick time's running out, save them save themsavethem*"

Ticking of the clockOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara