Chapter 13: Problem

Izuku paced around his room, wringing his hands, trying to tear his eyes away from the clock.

  "Tick tock, sad clock.." he muttered.

  Inside his head he was somewhat aware. He could think clearly, although a few ticks and tocks occasionally invaded his train of thought. Izuku couldn't see outside of his head, but he could see the gruesome prediction his quirk was showing him.

  Iida was on the ground, blood splattered around him, a blade sunk deep into his arm.

  Stain the hero killer stood over him, and Izuku could only watch and scream as Iida's insides slithered out over and over again.

  A new future suddenly formed, and the last few images no longer existed. Instead, Izuku was shown an altered, but similar scene.

  This time it was Todoroki, his right side frozen solid, his icy arm laying cracked behind the hero killer.

  The dual haired boy's chest shattered into pieces, his cold organs rolling across the floor like rubble.

  Once the icy teen was dead, the killer moved over to Iida, and the familiar scene played out, just like before.

  Izuku dismissed the plan he had come up with, seeing that it wouldn't work. The future returned to the single gruesome scene, playing through the greenette's mind. Iida died alone in the alley once more.

  He thought about getting Aizawa involved, however the outcome remained the same. Aizawa survived, but the bespectacled teen did not.

  Blinded by the killer's blades, the hero retired from hero work, and months later, due to the students he left behind dying at the summer camp, as well as the guilt he felt from Iida's death, pushed the hero to suicide.

  Izuku dismissed that idea too.

  All Might? His secret would be exposed, due to his time running out, and Stain would see him as unworthy because of him lying to the public. The symbol of peace would escape the hero killer, but not for long.

  What if he asked Nezu for advice?

  ...

  Izuku shot out of his stupor, staring in shock at his desk.

  "Hello? Am I really in control? All Might, Katsudon, Wigwam!!" He said.

  Nezu.. it would appear that asking him for help held too many variables and outcomes for his quirk to sort through. It made sense, seeing as the rat was hungry for world domination. Anything could happen in an afternoon with Nezu.

  He picked up his phone, dialling Katsuki's number.

  It took exactly one ring for him to pick up.

  "Izuku??!?" He yelled.

  "Yo Katsuki." Izuku replied casually.

  "What the hell, how are you awake??" He asked.

  "I'm not entirely sure, but I may have found a solution to our little stain problem."