Chapter 2: Save Her

Katsuki Bakugo

  I'm walking into the UA auditorium for the entrance exam. Izuku is walking next to me, and he's having a muttering fit again.

  "Tick tick tick tick save her save her save her"

  I pat his shoulder.

  "I know Deku, I know, try to calm down, please?"

  "Tick tick tick"

  We're sat in our assigned seats, and the presentation is about to start. Izuku is still muttering, but at least it's incoherent now.

  The presentation starts. Robots? Awesome! I'll have no trouble with those. I'm more worried about my mad brother.

  " s a v e  h e r  t i c k  t i c k "

  "I know Deku, please calm down, whatever is in your head isn't real" I whisper to him, desperate to keep him from getting any worse.

  "AND YOU, WITH THE UNKEMPT GREEN HAIR! You've been muttering this whole time, it's very distracting. If you're not going to take this s-"

  "HEY FUCKFACE!" I holler at him. "HE CANT HELP IT, SO PISS OFF FOUR EYED BITCH!"

  "Now now listeners, Let's keep it civil!"

  The shitbag sits back down, and the presentation continues.

  I'm about to get on the bus to my area when Deku grabs my arm.

  "W-what is it?" I ask nervously. He never does this.

  "..restraint.. quirk.. wrists.. zero.."

  I nod, telling him I'll be careful.

  *Zero?*

  ???

  *Tick tick, time's running out, save her, tick tick tick tock.*

  Tenya Iida

  I am stood before the gates of the model city, when I see the boy from earlier staring creepily at a brown haired girl.

  I march towards him and grab his shoulder a little too forcefully.

  "Excuse me, stop staring at people! It is incredibly creepy and-" I'm cut off when I catch what he's mumbling.

  "Tick tock tick tick tick tick tick tock save her tick tock time's running out.."

  I step back, getting away from the boy's horrifying gaze.

  "W-wh-"

  The horn blares for the exam to begin.

  Ochako Uraraka

  I drop some more robots, and glance around, the only people near me are that tall kid with the glasses and the boy with the messy hair.

The boy seems to be muttering something as he takes out robots using one of their own, controlled from the head of a 3 pointer in his hands.

  The tall glasses boy looks angry at the muttering boy for some reason, maybe he stole his points?

  I run further into the city looking for more points when a rumble charges through the city. I look up as a shadow falls across me to see a huge zero pointer.

  "W-whoah!!!" I scream, rubble from the surrounding buildings falling as the robot forces it's way through.

  I turn and run, until my legs are caught by something and my face smacks the floor.

  "Ah!!"

  I try levitating the rubble, but it's caught beneath other pieces I can't reach. I try to pull myself out by force, but that dosent work either.

  "HELP!!" I scream as the robot storms closer.

Tenya Iida

  I sprint away from the destruction until I pass the creepy boy. He is staring at the devastation muttering the same thing over and over. I reach out to grab him to get away, but his arm lashes out and grabs my wrist.

  "Save her." He says clearly for the first time, pointing into the rubble.

  I stare confusedly at him.

  He tries to drag me with him.

  "SAVE HER." He repeats.

  "HELP!!" A girl's voice cries out. The boy gives up and rushes in himself.

  I follow immediately, and we find the same girl from earlier trapped in the rubble. The boy worms his hands between the concrete slab and her legs, straining his arms with all his might.

  I grab the concrete also and lever it off of the girl. She slides out and tries to stand. The boy reaches out an arm before she is upright, and she starts to fall right into his hand, propping her up. The boy is no longer muttering, helping the girl to sit and walking away, towards the entrance.

  "TIME IS UUUUPPPP!!!!"

  I stand staring after him, dumbfounded.

  *But.. he.. the muttering.. he knew?.. 'save her'.. but how..?*

  Any ideas of what his quirk is? Its pretty cool right? Hope you enjoyed!