Chapter 4: Driven

Im sorry there's so much 'tick tock' but it's kinda obvious why I chose it. It'll also become important with a certain someone later! Maybe.

  Katsuki Bakugo

  I walk into my new classroom with Izuku right behind me. He's muttering again, most likely because he has something new to think about other than 'her', whoever that is.

  Izuku tugs on my blazer, and I turn to see what he wants.

  "Saved her, stopped the clock, tick tock."

  I stare at him with confusion for a moment before I realize he's looking at something. I swivel in my seat to look at the doorway, lo and behold, there's a 'her'.

  I look back at Izuku.

  "Was it her? Did you stop her clock?" I have no idea what I'm saying, but it seems to get him to understand.

  "Tick tock, saved her clock" he looks proud of himself again.

  The girl looks around the classroom and spots us. Her face somehow becomes even rounder when she spots Deku, and she comes over. I sigh, and wait for her arrival.

  "Please just go away round face." I tell her.

  "R-round face??" She says indignantly.

  I scowl. "You're the roundest face here, round face!"

  She looks to Izuku for help. I chuckle and look at Deku. His eyes are bright. Good, he can hold enough awareness to listen to a conversation.

  "Alright, you can talk to him. He looks like he'll be ok."

  "W-what do you mean by that?" She asks "you're not his boss!"

  "No, but I am effectively his carer." I reply.

  "Oh.. is he okay?" She asks worriedly.

  I roll my eyes. Yes, he's fine.

  "Tick tock stopped the clock.." he whispers behind me.

  "Yeah you did Deku, you stopped her clock."

  Before anyone could continue, some rude twat interrupted everyone's conversations and was a real dick about it.

  Shota Aizawa (praise our lord)

  I hand the ball to Katsuki Bakugo, who blasts it into the distance. He barely gets 700.

  When I tell the class about last place getting expelled, almost everyone gives an annoying reaction. The people who didn't react, react instead to the loud noise from the rest of the problems.

  The only one who barely moves is Midoriya. He's been staring at me muttering something. Bakugo looks concerned and keeps glancing at me.

  These kids are irritating me. Except Midoriya. He's just scary. The other students are already giving him a wide berth. Even the most social students like Mina and the indifferent students like Todoroki are wary of him.

  What is this kid muttering? He won't look away from me. He scored decently on all the tests, I ended up expelling Minoru Mineta, but even as I and the students are heading in different directions he won't stop staring and muttering. Bakugo asked me something odd too. "Are you Eraser?" Of course I'm me, who else would I be? WHATS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS, I NEED NAP AND CAT SNUGGLES.

  Nezu

  "What did you want to talk about Shota?" I ask the tired teacher before me.

  "It's about Midoriya." He said. This piqued my interest.

  "What about Midoriya?" I ask, pouring him tea.

  "He's.. strange. I've asked his other teachers, but none of them have had the same attitude from him."

  "Attitude?" I ask him patiently.

  Shota takes a breath. "He won't stop staring at me. He mutters and refuses to blink. He terrifies the other students, except Bakugo. He never spoke a clear word, but the students say he was muttering something about clocks and ticking."

  I lean back in my chair. "That is strange. Nobody has reported anything like it about him.. except for.."

  I reach into my drawer and pull out Midoriya's file. I flip to a certain page.

  "Tenya Iida, one of your students, reported this shortly after the entrance exam."

  Shota leaned forward curiously.

  "'there was a green haired boy in the fake city, who would not look away from a brown haired girl.' -I believe this is Ochako Uraraka- ' he continued to stare and mutter even when told by me to stop. He kept saying the same things. "Save her" and "tick tock". When the zero pointer appeared, the boy grabbed me, and said coherently this time, "Save Her", while pointing into the rubble. There, I saw the girl from before, and we both freed her from the rubble.'"

  I put the folder away. Shota slumps into his chair.

  "Some kind of fortune telling quirk? Future sight? Death detector?" He said.

  I nod. "I believe so. And now he has a fixation on you. That means you will be in mortal danger sometime soon."

  Shota nods. "Very well. I'll keep an eye out."

  *H*g***k* *o**r*

  "I will head out to get the plans in a few days sensei.. then we can attack UA."

   "Very good my boy.. how is the Nomu coming along doctor?"

  "It will be ready by tomorrow sir."

  "Good, our plans can be moved forward then.. what a stroke of luck. Tomura, will you yourself lead the charge? I believe you are ready..."

   "I would be honoured."

  Nobody

  Deku suddenly sits up straighter in his chair.

  Katsuki turns to face him. "What's wrong Deku?" He asks.

  Izuku glances frantically round the room.

  "Tick tock.." he whispers. "To soon, too soon, tick tock. The clock can't stop tick tock. Save them save them save them."

  Katsuki is worried now. "Save who Deku?" He says.

  "Save A, save A, save A. Save them all, tick tock, fast clock,"

  He stares at Katsuki

  "S h i g a r a k i ' s   c o m i n g"