Chapter 5: Panic

I suck at writing insanityyyy!!!

Ochako Uraraka (weren't expecting this huh!)

  I was sat next to Tsu on the bus, with Bakugo and Midoriya sat to my left. Midoriya is.. strange. Everyone is wary of him, and he stares wildly at whoever gains his attention. I haven't heard him say anything except his 'ticking'.

  "Tick tick tick tick tick ticktickticktick.."

  The people sat around him inch slowly away, while Bakugo does his best to quiet him. I don't understand why people are so afraid of him! He probably can't help his tic! And I always thought he had kind eyes, not scary like the others say.

  Midoriya eyes dart around the bus, and I smile at him when they land on me. Immediately his tic changes, his tense aura disappearing. He looks.. relieved? But what about? Nothing bad has happened recently.

  Bakugo looks surprised, but relieved Midoriya has calmed down. He nods at me, then turns his attention back to his friend.

  Shota Aizawa

  We arrive, and I usher the students off the bus and towards the USJ. They're all chattering with excitement. Damn kids. So loud and full of energy. All the damn time.

  Strangely, the closer to the building we get, one student gets more anxious. Bakugo too is a little tense. Midoriya appears next to me, clutching my sleeve and staring intently at me.

  "Tick tick tick. nononono.."

  "Midoriya, what's wrong?" I ask him. This kid is beginning to scare me.

  He just keeps muttering the same things. I decide to leave the anxious boy to Bakugo, he's been good at calming him in the past.

  I lead the class inside, the two problem children reluctantly following.

  Katsuki Bakugo

  "Izuku, what is it? Now? What's going to happen?"

  For the first time in years, Izuku composes himself, clutching my forearms. He's shaking.

  "Everyone Kacchan. All dead within the hour.." his eyes cloud over once again, but are still clearer than usual.

  I shudder. Everyone dead? In an hour? How? What's going to happen? How can I stop it?

  "Soon, soon, soon.." Izuku mumbles.

  ***** ********

  I stand at the back of the class. Eraserhead and Thirteen are explaining today's activities. Unfortunately, we won't get the chance to do any of the training, as the clock in my head is slowly reaching its end.

  I listen to the ticking. It's frantic, telling me what's about to happen. I need to protect the class. Aizawa especially. The Nomu is going to get him. Then Shigaraki is going to finish him off.

  Despite all the noise inside, my mind is clearer than ever. The only time it's been this clear was during the entrance exam. I know what needs to happen, and I can see the events mapped out before me. I can save them.

  Kurogiri stops the class as they try to escape. Aizawa has already leapt into battle. Tsu is right there, I need her arm!

  I reach out

  And..

  And..!