Chapter 6: The festival

New chapter! Yayy!! Hope you enjoy!

  Katsuki Bakugo

  Deku and I were waiting for the teacher to arrive. He's been.. strange. Not bad strange. Like his mind has been fluctuating. Sometimes he's semi aware, and others he's completely out of it.

  Aizawa walks in, wrapped in bandages and several casts. Even I will admit, he's pretty hardcore.

  Shota Aizawa

  The class is pretty loud this morning, due to the recent villain attack and the teacher's injuries. I storm into the classroom, and all noise stops. Except for Midoriya. It would seem the boy has descended into madness once again.

  "Your fight isn't over." I say.

  The class, sans Midoriya, tenses up.

  "The sports festival is happening soon." I reveal.

  I grin behind my bandages as the class sighs a breath of relief.

  "The sports festival is an important time for you, as you will be able to show the world what you're made of. It's your best and only opportunity to be recognised by the hero agencies. The better you do, the more requests you'll get. After the festival you will be going on internships at a hero agency of your choice, chosen from your requests. Is that clear?" I say.

  "Y-yes sir." They reply.

  "Good. You have the next week to train, and then the festival will be on Friday. Go beyond, Plus Ultra."

  I curl up into my sleeping bag, and the class goes to leave.

  Shoto Todoroki

  The strange kid, Midoriya, is unnerving me.the rest of the class seems to accept him, even Bakugo and the teacher's. He appears to have some kind of mental illness, although I'm not sure what.

  He sometimes has this.. fixation on people. Apparently, first it was some girl, then Aizawa. Now it's me. I've caught him staring right at me, and he's always muttering something under his breath.

  Bakugo seems to have noticed, as well as Aizawa and the class President. Bakugo too, worriedly glances my way. Aizawa and the class President don't do it so often, but I have felt their stares sometimes. What is going on? Why do they all keep.. looking at me?

  Ochako Uraraka

  Iida and I sit down at the table, lunch tray in hand. I spot Midoriya walking past.

  "Hey, Midoriya! Want to join us for lunch?" I ask.

  Surprisingly, he turns his head and nods. I smile at him, relieved he's okay. He's been muttering again recently.

  He soon returns with a tray in hand. He sits opposite Iida, next to me. Iida and I chat away while Midoriya eats his lunch. He sometimes gives a nod or shake of the head to answer questions.

  At one point, he stares across the room unwaveringly, just like he used to with Aizawa. Iida turns to see what he's staring at, and has a troubled face when he turns back. I ask him what's wrong, and he says it's nothing. I try to peek around him, but I can only see tables of students. Bakugo is with his squad, and most of the girls are all together. Todoroki is on his own, as usual, and 1B is staring at 1A.

  Suddenly, Iida speaks up.

  "Midoriya.." he says.

  He turns to Iida, and nods.

  "May I speak with you after school?" He asks.

  Midoriya nods again, before turning back to his lunch.

  Nezu

  So, first it's young Uraraka, then you Aizawa, and now it appears to be young Todoroki?" I ask.

  "Yes, I believe so." He answers.

  I hum thoughtfully. "His condition has also been.. improving as events go by.  He is quite the interesting student. I would like to meet with him once Todoroki's event passes. Just to check if he really is correct." I say.

  Aizawa nods. "A few of the other students have started to figure out his quirk also. Bakugo first, as he has known him the longest. And Iida, although a buzz kill, is quite alert to these things."

  I scratch my nonexistent chin. "Then I would like to meet them also.

  9!3 _94 @//

  "We don't even know what his quirk is!!!" My student tells me. "All we know, is that it's immensely powerful, and has driven him insane!!"

  I nod my head. "Was there anything about him you noticed?" I ask soothingly.

  "He wasn't insane." My student tells me.

  "Really?" I ask. *Interesting...*

  "And he seemed to be able to read Nomu's moves! He dodged before I gave orders, he evaded every sabotage attempt Kurogiri made. He couldn't have known!!" He starts to fume.

  I hum thoughtfully. "Interesting." My mind is racing. If I were to obtain a quirk such as this.. if this child could do this much with it, think what I, All For One could do with such a quirk!

  "Perhaps.. it is some kind of prediction quirk? If so, we will need to make moves to neutralise him. Tomura! We will be attacking sooner than planned. Be prepared."

  "Yes.. master.."

  Izuku Midoriya

  Iida wants to learn about my quirk. I can feel it. Not feel like disasters or death, or Todoroki's father, like an itch. Itchy itchy. It's difficult, very tricky, I can't trip again today. If I lose it, Iida can't get his answers. He feels like.. Kacchan? Friendly.. not like others at Aldera, nono. Todoroki must be saved, the clock is ticking. Tick tock, ti-

  I stop. The future. It's changing. Bad, bad, this is bad bad bad. Villains, the worst, have figured me out. It'll be tricky, but not impossible to take me. Then HE will have my quirk. I will be free, but everyone else, trapped. Nezu too, has thought his thoughts. He knows my quirk too. Good, good, this is good. Help, I can have it. Help is good, lets me help better.

  I need to think, to see, and plan the future. The villains are changing it, it's still moulding itself, I can't see. What will they do? Hosu is no longer.. the festival? Would they attack so boldly? Should I tell someone? Time is running out, running out!!!

  I clutch my head in the classroom.

  "tick tick tick tick ticktickticktick..."