Chapter 20: The Wolf's Owner

.

"I don't want to do this. I don't want to let go of you. I'm going insane at the thought of losing you. Please...I love you so much. I can't..."

"It's... It's the o-only way for me to l-live..."

"No! Please! Please, my love..."

Years of living with forgotten memories serves as a curse for me. Waking up from that coma pained me more than being in an accident. There are times that I wanna die. There are times that I asked God 'why?'. Dumating rin 'yung punto na halos mabaliw na ako sa kakaisip ng kung anu-ano.

"How long she's been unconscious?"

"It's been seven hours, Blood. Nag-aalala na ako. I think it's not just because of too much crying."

"She saw something. I'm sure of that."

Opening my eyes, I expected to be welcomed by the shining light outside...

Not by Blood's face.

Dahil sa gulat ay napasinghap ako kasabay ng aking muling pagpikit. I heard Gino and Xavier's chuckles while Jhea whispered 'surprise'.

"Open your eyes." Rinig kong bulong ni Blood. Huminga muna ako ng malalim bago dahan-dahang minulat ang aking mga mata. And there I saw the familiar peach color ceiling.

Mabilis akong inalalayan ni Blood nang sinubukan kong umupo. I'm in my room and I'm confuse upon seeing the others here.

"A-anong ginagawa niyo rito?" Tanong ko sa mga lalaki.

"You passed out earlier. Nag-aalala lang kami." It was Gino who answered.

I was about to nod when I remembered the wolf. I know she's the reason why I saw something. "Si HeaVen?"

"She came back to where she belongs." Sagot ni Jhea. "Kinuha siya ng...may-ari kanina."

Napayuko ako sa sinabi niya. That's bad. Gusto ko pa naman 'yong makita muli. I don't know why though. I just feel like seeing her.

"Since you're awake, we're going to take our leave now." Sabi ni Enzo. Gino and Xavier both bid their goodbye's and left my room.

"Aalis na rin ako, Zeilyn." Sabi naman ni Jhea. Nang mawala na siya sa paningin ko ay bumaling ako kay Blood na nakaupo sa paanan ng aking kama.

"Hindi ka pa ba aalis?" Tanong ko sa mababang boses.

He is looking at me, intently. "You want me to leave?"

Napalabi ako sa tanong niya. It was just a simple question but why can't I answer? I...I feel pressured. What the hell?

"I won't leave unless you're okay." He said.

I'm okay but I don't want you to leave.

Goodness. What's happening to me?