Chapter 39: Vanquish

Third Person.

"Bastards."

Blood murmured after killing four enemies with one dagger. He remembers fighting outside the Palace—preventing the enemies from going in. But the conflict leads him to the city.

Nagkaroon ng butas ang barrier dahil sa pagsira ditto ng mga kalaban. Hindi ito napigilan ng ilang mga kasamahan niya na nagbabantay sa labas.

But even so, he didn't let any of them destroy a single structure the city has. And as if he would let them.

"Any news from the other side?" Xavier asks. He's around five meters away from him.

"Why?" He stabbed a long dagger to an enemy. He then look at him. "Worried about Jhea?"

He received a flat look to that. "Not just her, Moron. But also the other Porshanists."

Blood snorted. "Even pigs won't believe you."

They're talking like they are not being attacked. At habang pinapatumba nila ang mga ito ay papalapit naman sila sa main gate ng Porsha. Doon nagsipagpasukan ang mga kalaban.

Those motherfuckers really had the guts to attack here, huh? Blood hissed. I will kill you all.

Attacks after attacks, Blood didn't feel any exhaustion. Maybe because he'd been waiting for this time to come? And these...these people is not the one he should be fighting.

He believes he only has one enemy. And that is Monstrous. But he'll take care of these scumbags first. They are after all in alliance with those motherfuckers.

Nakapameywang siyang nakatayo at pinalibot ang tingin sa paligid. Many are still trying to kill him, but his people are there to eliminate them.

"So many corpse. So freaking messy." He sighs. He didn't even ask someone but Porshanists cleaned the surrounding for him. Tinanguan niya lamang ang mga ito na magalang na yumuko sa kan'ya.

After that, he departed back to the Palace. And when he came—aside from alerted teachers guarding the whole place, the Palace remains unharmed.

Good.

And he planned to keep it that way. But shits really happen sometimes.

Two guards are rushing towards him. After bowing their heads, one of them spoke. "King, you have to see something important."

When he went inside, what he saw made him stilled. Three royal maids are lying in the carpeted floor in the living room. Pale and breathless.

Confused—he glances at Neon. And when he look down, there he saw his son—sitting on the sofa, solemnly playing with his finger.

When Zhyton saw him, he stood up and ran to him. Niluhod niya ang isang tuhod at hinawakan ang magkabilang balikat nito.

"What happened?"

Zhyton shook his head. "I'm sorry, Papa. I know what I did was wrong but..." He lifts his head and meets his eyes. "But I saw them putting something in the foods they supposed to serve to the Porshanists who's on the basement. And when I asked them about it, they suddenly attack me." Bumaling ito sa mga nakahandusay sa sahig kapagkuwan ay bumuntong hininga. "I'm just protecting myself, Papa."

Blood stood up and look at Neon without emotion in his face. With that, Neon already knows what he wants him to do. Tumango ito at mabilis na umalis sa living room.