Porsha Academy: Epilogue

.

"When will the sun rise again?"

Jhea sigh heavily and cover the glass window with the thick curtain before throwing herself to the sofa—beside Xavier.

I remained silent while comfortably sitting on the couch with my legs crossed and my hands on my jeans' pocket. I can feel their glance at me but I didn't look at them. My head was hanged low.

She manages to occupy my mind again. In fact, I never stopped thinking about her. Her safety, things to do with her and our son and what makes her happy. She's always part of my thoughts.

"The sky...it has been gloomy for a month now." Gino mumbled.

I guess the sky was also sad because of what happened. I would know. After the conflict, everything went back to normal. At least that's what I thought. People is still healing their own, moving on from the tragedy happened to their love ones. Maybe because they realize that grieving will make you more sad and miserable.

But even so, the victory...it's funny how it didn't really made me happy. I'm satisfied but unhappy. But at least we're now at peace.

This...this is the challenge we faced and successfully overcome. But it's just a taste of what life really is. There's still different flavor that you'll encounter. Some are good while some are bad.

Fight? I can do that.

Defeat? I've been there.

Losing someone? It was hellish.

That became my reason to seek more of victory. Winners are the ones who are strong and the losers are considered as weak. How ironic.

"You know the reason why." Said Xavier. "Anyway, aren't you guys going to attend the ceremony? It will start a minute or so."

"Tinatamad ako." Jhea sulk. "Kayo nalang umattend total kayo naman ang gagraduate."

"You don't want to see us graduate?" Enzo's forehead knot—looking confuse and a little disappointed.

Jhea raised an eyebrow. "Graduate or not, I'm still not proud of you."

Xavier snorted. "Still upset because we didn't gave you a present on your birthday?"

"I am!" She snapped. "How dare you go into my house without any present?! I told you, didn't I?" She glared at us. "No gift, no entry."

Sighing, Enzo close his eyes. "Move on, Jhea. That was a long time ago."

Jhea's glare went to him. "That's the point. I can't move on." She leaned back on the sofa—still crossing her arms. "Mabuti pa si Ethan may regalo sa 'kin."

With that, I can feel Xavier tense up. Tsk, this dude. "Anong binigay niya sa 'yo?"

"He gave me a thing that you never give me." Jhea left the living room and Xavier follow her after—asking about the gift curiously.

I sigh and massage my forehead. Why are they so noisy? They're stressing me out.

Tumayo ako at nilisan ang salas. My foot unconsciously drags me to a certain room. Being busy has its perks. You'll be able to divert your thoughts into different scenarios, you worry less and you can remove all the useless concerns in your mind.