Chapter 2:" Mother Knows Best"

" Does he listen to me?  I know what best for him, " Sujatha Maheshwari lamented to her sister-in-law when her son refused to listen to her.

" That was why we should have given birth to a daughter, imagine Sujatha how much adorable she would have been, and planning her wedding would have been much easier. " Annapurna Maheshwari joined in as she realizes with her son, marriage is more like a dream that will never happen.

" And I have told Ram that it is not right to let Sanskar over work himself to the bone, but does he listen, all he cares about is how much the profits increased after Sanskar began working in Karma " Sujatha lamented about her husband lack of understanding next, it was routine between the sisters to talk once the other members left for work .

"And DurgaPrasadji is only concerned that Laksh had shown no interest in the company and basically fails to see our son's lifestyle will only make it difficult for him to find a suitable bride later and what if he accidentally married one of them ?" Annapurna answered back, she would have accepted any bride her son choose if she trusted in his judgment, sadly she didn't think her son is grown up to choose a partner yet .

" They think just because we are stuck at home, we know less than them. I can't see Sanskar like this anymore " Sujatha spoke up, even though Annapurna knew her sister in law was exaggerating certain aspects like how their sons think less of them ,she have to agree with regards to her nephew who is literally giving up on living every single day .

" Then we will do what we do best , meddle. You are right Sujatha, we have to do something. Our sons may have grown up but they still need us to help them. And you know what Sanskar needs is to learn that his life doesn't have to stop because Kavitha died. I loved that girl from the moment he introduced her to us and was happy for them but we can't lose Sanskar as well " Annapurna answered back

Annapurna Maheshwari knew just what to do to make her nephew liven up again and she had the perfect person in mind who would became his wife in the future ,her best friend's daughter Ragini Gadodia .

After Janki death, Annapurna lost touch with the Gadodia's until recently she learned that her daughter is grown up and her family is searching for a groom . If Ragini was anything like Janki, then she would fit Sanskar perfectly.

Annapurna decided to act soon and went the very next day to meet the Gadodias with her sister-in-law.

*****************

Parvati Gadodia hardly ever come to a point where she was shocked by something, even when her son brought home that girl. She was only mildly irritated but now she was shocked.

Who knew Janki's best friend would happen to be Annapurna Maheshwari, and the friendship would lead to such a marvelous match for her Laddoo, even then she wasn't fully on board with the plan yet.

" Look Annapurnaji, I raised my granddaughter perfectly well to never have a rumor or blemish fall under her name and I am not so well versed in this dating nonsense " Parvati answered back, if they came asking for Ragini hand she would have agreed, as no one could deny that Ragini won't have a better match then the bahu of Maheshwari Family.

" I totally understand but nowadays the young people wants to get to know each other better before marriage. You can trust our word that the date will be happen in a respectable place and our son will behave in an appropriate manner. " Annapurnaji answered back still Parvathi wasn't sold to the idea but just before she was about to reject them, that girl walked inside leaving her stunned .

She had no idea if the Maheshwari heard about her, but now that they have seen her. She had to explain it to them. A fact she wouldn't have to do if that girl accepted any of the grooms she found and left the house.