Chapter 3 :" Misunderstanding Galore "

Sanskar Maheshwari had never expected that there would come a day when he would agree to go on a date. But he did and that was why he was seated with his cousin in a live bar waiting for their dates to arrive.      

" I am worried about Laksh, Sanskar. While we want you to move on in life, we get your reasons, unlike Laksh. I fear one day he will hurt a girl irrevocably and as a mother, I would blame myself for his actions, " his bade maa spoke up and he understood her fear. Even now his cousin was flirting with the waitress.         

" Will you stop Lucky, Can't you focus on one girl for a single day please, " Sanskar spoke up as his cousin turned towards him with a smile as if he wasn't in the least affected by his words.         

 "Life is too short to waste Bhai, and I will never cross a line. Everyone I date knew I am not going to settle and so it better for my date to see the real me as well, " Laksh answered back.        

Sanskar knew the truth that his cousin was harmless. But he was a flirt and an innocent girl could build up castles with his words. It was why he was relieved Laksh usually doesn't pursue them. He only dates people who like to keep it casual, and if he thinks it is getting serious. He would hightail out of the relationship faster than a bullet train.      

" So have you apologized to Sharadha yet?" Sanskar asked his cousin, another trait of Laksh was that he would genuinely apologize before moving on it gives him closure that he hadn't broken up with someone without a word, and he had often collected slaps as trophies during those breakups.      

 "Well the timing was wrong and she walked in when I was flirting with Liza, the waitress. Things got heated up as always and I would have solved it if not for her friend who kind of ruined it," Laksh answered back as he swiped Sanskar's glass for water.        

Everyone knew Sanskar got a drinking habit, they haven't voiced it out yet doesn't mean they try to keep him in check often. Lucky's weak attempt to swap his glass of wine for water was one such.        

" So, What did her friend do ?" he asked curiously since he no longer had the glass of wine to drink        

" She poured coffee on my shirt and walked away with Sharadha. My new shirt that I brought just for the occasion" Laksh answered back outraged because inadvertently she harmed him in the worst possible way.        

Because Sanskar knew his cousin thinks himself as a fashion icon and coffee-soaked shirt is kind of a nightmare to him.        

" That is why I am concerned, not everyone is going to be thrilled by your let us date for now policy, Lucky " he answered back but Laksh wasn't in the least interested to heed to his advice as his gaze was already fixed on another girl.          

" I wish she was my date, " he said dreamily as Sanskar turned to Lucky new source of attention. Two girls walked inside the hotel totally opposite to each other, but their hands were interlinked as if they shared a sweet bond between them.           

And when they approached the waiter to ask for something and he promptly pointed it out to them. Sanskar realized Lucky's wish got fulfilled apparently if only he knew which girl got his attention.        

" Which one among the sisters? "Sanskar asked Laksh as they walked towards them, the whole plan had been for Laksh to date someone bade maa approved.        

" The green salwar, " Lucky answered back with a smile as he walked towards them to greet them ahead of him.        

Green salwar, just like Lucky to name them based on the color of their dress so that he can't be held responsible if he forgot their name. The waitress he was flirting with before was called Dark Angel because her clothes were full black and she actually smiled at his cousin for that nickname.