#02

Chapter Two: Heechul 

CHANYEOL 

After the company meeting, I go straight to Lee Soo Man. I don't know know why. He just said that I should go there and he will introduce a new manager. Because since Nana was gone, Mr. Lee stood up as my manager. Well, he is the CEO but he was humble to stand up as my manager. I didn't ask questions anymore, I just drive straight to the entertainment and I saw Mr. Lee talking to a guy. I entered and Mr. Lee saw me quickly. 

"Oh, Chanyeol, you're finally here." I bowed slightly and stared at the guy beside Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee suddenly spoke up. "Chanyeol, meet your new manager, Heechul." My forehead creased, Heechul lends out his hands for a handshake and I gladly accepted it. But there's something wrong. 

"Wait... I know you." I seriously said. "You're the guy hanging around with BaekHyun right? Mr. Lee, I can't work with this man!" I shouted. This guy is the reason why me and Baekhyun fought before, right? He even took my role as a father for Jesper. I can't work with this man!

"Wait, Chanyeol. I'll explain. It's not my intention to take away Baekhyun from you!" Heechul explained, and I stopped. "Then why? Why do you always meet up with Baekhyun before? And why are you feeling close with my child!?" I shouted. Heechul sighed. "Chanyeol, first of all, I don't have any intentions on taking Baekhyun away from you. Second of all, I feel sorry for your child that's why I always visit them when you were still in a fight with Baekhyun. I don't really have bad intentions. Believe me. And Baekhyun's for me? We're only friends and only up to that." He explained. I glanced at Mr. Lee. 

"I just really need a job, so please, Chanyeol. Let's forget what happened a long time ago." Heechul. I can't answer anymore, because I have nothing to do against it. The world is really small. Why does it have to be like this? "Are you sure you're saying the truth?" I asked, because I really doubt this guy. I have a very bad feeling about him. 

"Of course! I am saying the truth, I just really need a job because... I'm going to be a father." My eyes widened at what he said. So, he's going to be a father? So that's why he's looking for a job right now? I just glared at Heechul, "Make sure... make sure you're doing work right." I said and left him with Mr. Lee. I heard Mr. Lee calling me but I didn't mind it. I have a shoot tomorrow so definitely Heechul's going with me. I don't know why I accepted him, but maybe I feel pity for him. He's going to be a father and I know that it's hard. You should always be prepared. 

Before I go home, I stopped over a flower shop. It's been a very long time since I bought Baekhyun flowers. I want him to feel me, my love, and efforts again despite me being busy. Particularly now, because I am going to be busier because of the upcoming movie. "Good afternoon sir!" The florist greeted as I entered the flower shop. There are many kinds of flowers so I find it hard to choose what should I give my husband. "Excuse me? Uhm, one bouquet please."